First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I had resigned myself to the acceptance of this new “priority order” business. Until I read the post about one dealership getting 11 priority orders? That can’t be true can it? I know the poster said that his dealership simply applied those 11 priority orders to the top 11 time stamps. I know that methodology wasn’t what my dealership did because I was the top reservation holder out of 56 allocations, and I wasn’t notified of a priority order. What happens when the dealer decides he’s going to play Robin Hood and give those 11 to the bottom 11.? Now you have true reservation fairness ramifications and an upsetting of the Apple cart. What happens when those middle 11 are now the bottom 11 due to Robin Hood’s generosity and the new bottom 11 are pushed to MY22? These are the kinds of speculations that are going to be made when there is no official information released by Ford or the respective dealerships regarding process visibility and standardization. I realize it’s just a car, and the scenario I payed out will undoubtedly be the exception rather than the rule, but at some point a broco6g member, who thought he safely made the cut for a Bronco this year due to his mid ranking of his dealership’s allocation, and he will wonder WTF happened when he unexpectedly slides to MY22? Then he’ll recall this priority order thread.
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we should start a new special interest group....BRM. Bronco Reservations Matter! :cool:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I had resigned myself to the acceptance of this new “priority order” business. Until I read the post about one dealership getting 11 priority orders? That can’t be true can it? I know the poster said that his dealership simply applied those 11 priority orders to the top 11 time stamps. I know that methodology wasn’t what my dealership did because I was the top reservation holder out of 56 allocations, and I wasn’t notified of a priority order. What happens when the dealer decides he’s going to play Robin Hood and give those 11 to the bottom 11.? Now you have true reservation fairness ramifications and an upsetting of the Apple cart. What happens when those middle 11 are now the bottom 11 due to Robin Hood’s generosity and the new bottom 11 are pushed to MY22? These are the kinds of speculations that are going to be made when there is no official information released by Ford or the respective dealerships regarding process visibility and standardization. I realize it’s just a car, and the scenario I payed out will undoubtedly be the exception rather than the rule, but at some point a broco6g member, who thought he safely made the cut for a Bronco this year due to his mid ranking of his dealership’s allocation, and he will wonder WTF happened when he unexpectedly slides to MY22? Then he’ll recall this priority order thread.
The 11 priority orders doesn’t pass the smell test for me.... especially based on the other information provided regarding how Ford decided how many each dealer would get

I will say that with the way the numbers look, we’re talking about potentially 2500-3000 Broncos getting leapfrogged to the front, but that’s only about a week of additional production time.

Maybe Ford is a week ahead of schedule so they’re squeezing these in without impact to anyone else.

Or maybe your build gets delayed a week... but ends up on the same trailer shipment it was destined for at the start.

Also, aside from a normal short shutdown to make the MY change over, the transition from MY21 to MY22 is a continuous one. It’s not like if you get “bumped” to MY22 it’s another year’s wait or anything.

In fact, if you were that close to the end of the MY21, wouldn’t you want to wait for the MY22 anyway? New options? One model year newer?

I bet the same people worried about being bumped back now because of priority orders will be complaining about being squeezed into getting their MY21 on a truck also carrying MY22s, and will have wished Ford just delayed their build a week or two.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, after seeing that same post I simply asked, "Did any dealership get 11 priority codes." and the answer was, "Hahaha, no. Not even close. Who told you that?" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, after seeing that same post I simply asked, "Did any dealership get 11 priority codes." and the answer was, "Hahaha, no. Not even close. Who told you that?" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
From Acfasset on page 41. But I find it hard to believe as well.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Acfasset on page 41. But I find it hard to believe as well.
Yeah, it was 170 converted orders from 200 reservations. I forget exactly where the ratios landed but I suspect that means roughly 65 MY21 allocations for that dealer?

No way they got 11 priority builds when the big players got around 2-3.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am resigned to getting mine when I get it. Heard so many stories about swarmy dealers, sales people and now Ford Corporate caving on the process they designed, I'm putting my faith in the engineers and line workers who actually do their jobs and are trying to deliver a quality product....

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am resigned to getting mine when I get it. Heard so many stories about swarmy dealers, sales people and now Ford Corporate caving on the process they designed, I'm putting my faith in the engineers and line workers who actually do their jobs and are trying to deliver a quality product....
It's less about Ford caving to demands and really more about a window of opportunity being seized upon. The dealerships didn't know in advance that Ford was going to offer these Priority Orders.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's less about Ford caving to demands and really more about a window of opportunity being seized upon. The dealerships didn't know in advance that Ford was going to offer these Priority Orders.
I suspect extra capacity in mannequin build time and a way to give some dealers or buyers a nice little gift. But also time to ramp builds and not waste any precious working hours. These are bought cars = start making money.
I bet these priorities won’t affect anyone’s time slots as they will be slotted in after or with mannequins.

but what do I know. I did stay at a Holiday in express last night ;)

Sponsored

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will ALL priority orders be built first (across all dealerships)?
Or will it just bump someone to the front of the line at their dealership?

For example, could a non-priority order at one dealership get their Bronco before a priority order from another dealership?
My best guess is that this will have more impact on you and your dealership as opposed to the entire order bank. I mean it doesn’t affect their overall allocation number so it would still be filled by an early reservation had it not been for the priority. It would drop off the number of priority codes from the 2021 MY. Maybe it’s just my math. Lol

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Two days later still defending. Hmmmm

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reckon why folks click on threads they don’t like... just to say it should be shut down? As best I can tell, no one is forcing me to read anything I don’t like. I think there is even an ignore button at the top, for if it really really unnerves me... granted I haven’t tried it yet, so maybe it doesn’t work. 🤷‍♂️

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So did any forum members get one of these priority orders? I’m still having a hard time believing any of this is true.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So did any forum members get one of these priority orders? I’m still having a hard time believing any of this is true.
Yeah, quite a few popped up in this topic and in other topics around the forums. I know someone first hand that got one at my dealership.

The second post in this topic is from someone that got one. A few other people followed and posted about getting them. Then someone posted that worked at a dealership about getting one and was bullied by a couple of people that got banned.

I mean, Granger and Stephens both have talked about it openly. Granger even made a seperate post about how they handled the single Priority Order they got.
Sponsored