First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, quite a few popped up in this topic and in other topics around the forums. I know someone first hand that got one at my dealership.

The second post in this topic is from someone that got one. A few other people followed and posted about getting them. Then someone posted that worked at a dealership about getting one and was bullied by a couple of people that got banned.

I mean, Granger and Stephens both have talked about it openly. Granger even made a seperate post about how they handled the single Priority Order they got.
Thanks. I didnā€™t feel like scrolling through 40+ pages to see. Lucky them especially if they get theirs delivered early. Jealous for sure but it is what it is. Iā€™ll get mine soon enough. :)
Sponsored

Bates63

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was very fortunate to get a priority order the only one my dealer received. I was a first day order and #2 in allocation from my smaller market dealer. The dealer said he chose me because I was the most excited customer they had for the Bronco staying in touch from launch day 1 thru the process. I have a friendship with the dealer but nothing more than that. 2Dr Big Bend 2.7L non-SAS. Iā€™m no more deserving than anyone and know Iā€™m lucky to get my Bronco a little early.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was very fortunate to get a priority order the only one my dealer received. I was a first day order and #2 in allocation from my smaller market dealer. The dealer said he chose me because I was the most excited customer they had for the Bronco staying in touch from launch day 1 thru the process. I have a friendship with the dealer but nothing more than that. 2Dr Big Bend 2.7L non-SAS. Iā€™m no more deserving than anyone and know Iā€™m lucky to get my Bronco a little early.
Iā€™m certain they told you ā€œthe ruleā€... you must come to Bama and let me take it for a drive... right? Just keep in touch so Iā€™ll know when to expect ya to stop by. šŸ˜‰

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I read posts on here all the time, and then I decide I will reply.
And then there are times
I read posts on here, and decide to not reply.

It's amazing how much control I have over that. To others it must seem magical.
šŸ¤£
Some of you seriously need to find an Anger Management Class
How ironic will it be if this post gets hate.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read posts on here all the time, and then I decide I will reply.
And then there are times
I read posts on here, and decide to not reply.

It's amazing how much control I have over that. To others it must seem magical.
šŸ¤£
Some of you seriously need to find an Anger Management Class
How ironic will it be if this post gets hate.
You'd think the very fabric of space was torn with this thread šŸ¤£

I'm glad @Cappy posted the info, and people are coming out of the woodworks to share their experiences to confirm. The anger crowd really needs to redirect their emotions. I'm not angry about this any more than I was about the last Election outcome. 'Aint shit I can do about it, so I just try to go with the flow. "Like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream" - Dell Griffith

Sponsored

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So did any forum members get one of these priority orders? Iā€™m still having a hard time believing any of this is true.
My sales manager said she believed I did, but I have advised her on Bronco related matters when she didn't know squat. I knew more about the process than anyone at the dealership. I'm going to be patient as the reward will be good when it arrives. Funny how there are no bronco commercials on tv, just for the sport. I am hoping that they reckon there is no need with all the hype currently taking place on other platforms.

KingWillard

Black Diamond
First Name
Willard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™ve been reading this thread for the last couple of days, and Iā€™m on the side that thinks this sucks. Iā€™m not in some fit of rage about it, and I realize thereā€™s nothing I can do, but it seems unnecessary given the delays, issues with the build and price, etc.

OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My sales manager said she believed I did, but I have advised her on Bronco related matters when she didn't know squat. I knew more about the process than anyone at the dealership. I'm going to be patient as the reward will be good when it arrives. Funny how there are no bronco commercials on tv, just for the sport. I am hoping that they reckon there is no need with all the hype currently taking place on other platforms.
Congrats, sincerely. I'm always happy when I hear someone lucked out. :)

Iā€™ve been reading this thread for the last couple of days, and Iā€™m on the side that thinks this sucks. Iā€™m not in some fit of rage about it, and I realize thereā€™s nothing I can do, but it seems unnecessary given the delays, issues with the build and price, etc.
I wish I knew what brought the decision on exactly. That's one bit of information I'd really like to gather up. However, I highly suspect it has to do with a production window opening up that Ford wasn't anticipating.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, they did say they were gonna work through the normal summer shutdown... so maybe thatā€™s where they can make up these extra ones. Iā€™m still thinking they are ahead of the game a little bit and trying to revive hope. I definitely donā€™t think they are trying to piss anyone off and lose sales...

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was recently notified by my dealer that I am a priority build. I am also a very early day one order. So it shouldnā€™t effect much. They made me a priority build due to all the commodity restraints I have. SAS, LUX, 2.7L and MIC. Interested to see how this plays out.

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer is a relatively small volume dealer. I think there was only one other special order other than mine. I called last week and asked my salesman if I could get a priority placed on my order. He's said he would talk to the owner and see what they could do. I notice on my order info I'm currently a priority "19." If I get a priority placed on the order, what would that priority code likely be?

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Odd that the First Edition purchasers would not have received "Priority Status". I would be a bit miffed if I was first edition purchaser and Ford allowed the dealer to put some buddy of his ahead of me in line.

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even if every dealer doesn't get a Golden ticket and there are 3000 priority builds, that's 3.8% of the production year. Hardly "fraction of a percent".
First 125000 converted. 3000 would be 2.4% and second that is less than a week difference. Just my math but congrats to the ones that got it.

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I had resigned myself to the acceptance of this new ā€œpriority orderā€ business. Until I read the post about one dealership getting 11 priority orders? That canā€™t be true can it? I know the poster said that his dealership simply applied those 11 priority orders to the top 11 time stamps. I know that methodology wasnā€™t what my dealership did because I was the top reservation holder out of 56 allocations, and I wasnā€™t notified of a priority order. What happens when the dealer decides heā€™s going to play Robin Hood and give those 11 to the bottom 11.? Now you have true reservation fairness ramifications and an upsetting of the Apple cart. What happens when those middle 11 are now the bottom 11 due to Robin Hoodā€™s generosity and the new bottom 11 are pushed to MY22? These are the kinds of speculations that are going to be made when there is no official information released by Ford or the respective dealerships regarding process visibility and standardization. I realize itā€™s just a car, and the scenario I payed out will undoubtedly be the exception rather than the rule, but at some point a broco6g member, who thought he safely made the cut for a Bronco this year due to his mid ranking of his dealershipā€™s allocation, and he will wonder WTF happened when he unexpectedly slides to MY22? Then heā€™ll recall this priority order thread.
Pretty sure he meant allocations. Dealers with greater than 600 got 2.
Sponsored