HighlandBoy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did/does anyone have/had a problem with Ford changing the packages on their order.

My original confirmation email in March showed my Lux package that I ordered. When I received my production info it showed a Mid package instead. Dealer kinda blew it off and said it would be fine. Then when it hit production and window sticker posted it again showed Mid. Then Ahmad scramble with me calling ford, told to go through dealer, dealer goes through their rep and he says he was gonna try to get them to catch it without cancelling the build because it was 5 days before build date. Build date passes and window sticker and ford order site still says Mid. So, I don’t know if the window sticker didn’t get updated or they couldn’t fix it. vehicle is on the truck and enroute.

anybody else have this happen?

if it shows up screwed up I’ll have a badlands 4-door for sale in Arkansas lol
Sponsored

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your salesman screwed up the order. Sounds like its coming with the mid package.

OP
OP

HighlandBoy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your salesman screwed up the order. Sounds like its coming with the mid package.
if they messed it up wouldn’t it have shown Mid on the original confirmation email? They claim no changes were made after that and I never received an email showing a change. I’m not disagreeing with you but just trying to think it through.

7780603D-AB43-4658-A8FF-07A043DC0833.jpeg

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if they messed it up wouldn’t it have shown Mid on the original confirmation email? They claim no changes were made after that and I never received an email showing a change. I’m not disagreeing with you but just trying to think it through.

Ford Bronco Problems with incorrect packages 7780603D-AB43-4658-A8FF-07A043DC0833
Oh! I thought you were referring to your reservation email. This does sound like a Ford error. Does your Dora printout show lux?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer might have went behind your back and changed it to mid so it gets built faster who knows at this point

Sponsored
OP
OP

HighlandBoy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer might have went behind your back and changed it to mid so it gets built faster who knows at this point
I’m pretty good friends with the owner and I don’t think they’d take a chance messing with their boss…but it’s always possible.

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't heard of this happening. But I imagine if it still lists the Mid package on the window sticker, that it more than likely will have Mid instead of LUX...

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look at your window sticker under accessories. It wont post up on the top. Also look to see if there is a price change on the final price that will be the first indicator it was messed up. Lux is 5k more than mid

OP
OP

HighlandBoy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look at your window sticker under accessories. It wont post up on the top. Also look to see if there is a price change on the final price that will be the first indicator it was messed up. Lux is 5k more than mid
What I guess I’m wondering (more like hoping, wishing, praying) is that they caught it before the line, corrected it, and Ford didn’t necessarily update the online window sticker. Dreamers can dream lol

3F963D3A-1EFE-4222-BA6B-08991E287AE3.jpeg

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope your prayers are answered but start preparing yourself to enjoy your stripper Badlands.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I guess I’m wondering (more like hoping, wishing, praying) is that they caught it before the line, corrected it, and Ford didn’t necessarily update the online window sticker. Dreamers can dream lol

Ford Bronco Problems with incorrect packages 3F963D3A-1EFE-4222-BA6B-08991E287AE3
Looks like you up shit creek without a paddle man. That sucks.

OP
OP

HighlandBoy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone show me a copy of a DORA?
Sponsored