Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did/does anyone have/had a problem with Ford changing the packages on their order.

My original confirmation email in March showed my Lux package that I ordered. When I received my production info it showed a Mid package instead. Dealer kinda blew it off and said it would be fine. Then when it hit production and window sticker posted it again showed Mid. Then Ahmad scramble with me calling ford, told to go through dealer, dealer goes through their rep and he says he was gonna try to get them to catch it without cancelling the build because it was 5 days before build date. Build date passes and window sticker and ford order site still says Mid. So, I don’t know if the window sticker didn’t get updated or they couldn’t fix it. vehicle is on the truck and enroute.

anybody else have this happen?

if it shows up screwed up I’ll have a badlands 4-door for sale in Arkansas lol
I ordered the Top/Retractable/Full Twill Sft Top (the slanted rear Best Top) along with the MIC Hard Top. When I enter my Order # & VIN on Ford Site, they show
Soft Black Cloth with Hard Top Prep Kit with the photo showing the regular flat rear structure.
That is not what I ordered....so I'm on hold now with Ford, because my dealer said no, we ordered what you asked for and printed new DORA yesterday showing that....so looks like Ford screwed this up?
Sponsored

OP
OP

HighlandBoy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the Top/Retractable/Full Twill Sft Top (the slanted rear Best Top) along with the MIC Hard Top. When I enter my Order # & VIN on Ford Site, they show
Soft Black Cloth with Hard Top Prep Kit with the photo showing the regular flat rear structure.
That is not what I ordered....so I'm on hold now with Ford, because my dealer said no, we ordered what you asked for and printed new DORA yesterday showing that....so looks like Ford screwed this up?
They wont do anything. They are gonna tell you to go back to the dealership and have them contact their Ford Rep. I called Ford 5 times and all they would do is confirm that the orders they have matches the site. Have them jump on it immediatelY. Hopefully they can get to it before build date

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They wont do anything. They are gonna tell you to go back to the dealership and have them contact their Ford Rep. I called Ford 5 times and all they would do is confirm that the orders they have matches the site. Have them jump on it immediatelY. Hopefully they can get to it before build date
Will do, thank you!! Build date isn't until 1/11, so should have time to get it corrected, which will probably push me back a few months since mine is the soft top/MIC combo :( lol
Sponsored