First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m hoping to get an email saying that mine will be built before 2023.

Berwolf

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can definitely relate to going back and forth on checking and then ignoring. I keep checking here to see if anyone's status changed to built.

I have a VIN and a build week of 6/28. I keep checking for a window sticker but nothing yet. Then out of the blue the dealer calls me today to tell me I have a VIN but they don't know the build date. It was cool to hear that I am 1 of 3 people at the dealership with a VIN. I know they had around 100 reservations.

I hope they start building and shipping soon and more people get the good news as well.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Until folks start getting notified that their Bronco has been built, it's all just hypotheticals. I don't feel nuthin.
Ford Bronco Production Date Obsession mhVD

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Other than a few WTF moments ...
(WTF do you mean no Sasquatch with a manual___ thought that was supposed to be that trannys claim to fame ,low gear offroad prowess, but you cant get it with your best offroad suspension??? W.T.F?)...

I feel like I've been pretty chill from 2016 until May 27th when I got the Golden E-mail.
So I guess my summary would be :

Chill -- 2016 thru February-ish 2021

Chill but getting frustrated - Feb thru May

May 27th 2021 -- FUCKING PUMPED!!!!

(But still have moments of dread....will it get delayed today?)

Some days fly by...other days crawl ....kind of like Christmas to a 9 year old!! LOL (age 50)

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Other than a few WTF moments ...
(WTF do you mean no Sasquatch with a manual___ thought that was supposed to be that trannys claim to fame ,low gear offroad prowess, but you cant get it with your best offroad suspension??? W.T.F?)...

I feel like I've been pretty chill from 2016 until May 27th when I got the Golden E-mail.
So I guess my summary would be :

Chill -- 2016 thru February-ish 2021

Chill but getting frustrated - Feb thru May

May 27th 2021 -- FUCKING PUMPED!!!!

(But still have moments of dread....will it get delayed today?)

Some days fly by...other days crawl ....kind of like Christmas to a 9 year old!! LOL (age 50)
my Build and reservation are almost the same as you except I got sas I’m just hoping to get a 21. I was sure upset when they took the 7 speed away from the Sasquatch package for 21

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scotch, Cubans and build week of 7/19.....
Spending next week in Tahoe...

shit life is goooooddddd...

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I haven’t gotten an email from Ford or an update on my order since February (which I initiated), can’t really relate on the communication side. Obsession side, I get all my info from this site and all of you.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Excited - got my email from Ford for a 6/14 build week
Bummed - Dealer told me my build week had changed to 7/12
Excited - got email from Ford for a 6/28 build week
Excited - Dealer told me my build day of 7/2 no email from Ford
Bummed - just got off with my dealer - I no longer have a build day. I have a new build week 8/2. No email from Ford.

In the middle of all this , checking for emails from Ford, checking the order tracker every day multiple times, looking "Do I have a Window Sticker?" , and getting multiple quotes for my car to sell to Carvana, CarMax, ect. to make sure I get my Jeep sold at max value (crazy how much they will pay).

I'm starting to realize how much of my day is consumed with this obsession. How did I allow myself to be this obsessed? I think I just need to chill & disconnect and be surprised when the email comes from Ford or my dealer calls and says, your Bronco is here.

Can anybody else relate>?
sounds like you have a 2 door

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This vehicle has exposed widespread mental illness. It just a car guys, quit freaking out.

Sponsored

MontyMoose

First Edition
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Road Glide, 2018 F-150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As excited as I've been for the Bronco to return, I'm starting to have second thoughts about actually going through with the purchase, DESPITE having a VIN & build-week of 7/5.

It was bad enough having to switch from dual tops to just the hardtop and finding out no roof rack from factory through my dealer, but then reading about all the setbacks and Deadly "X" features that can lead to delays (which since I went with a FE, I have/had almost all of them).
Then there's the million dollar question that I can't answer until I finally sit in one: As big as I am (6ft 8in, 300lbs), was the 4-door the right choice or COULD I have gone with the 2-door?

And yet almost every day I'm here checking the new posts and pulling up the order tracker to see if I have a window sticker yet.