Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too many variables to answer that. Start with the tire you choose, some give more mileage than others. Then there's the air pressure you opt for, driving style, type and amount of off-roading you do, and lots of other things. The issue should be that you do it regularly & consistently, maintaining alignment and are alert to repairing road damage, proper inflation, and watch for inconsistent wear.
So based on your requirements and process how many miles do you get? 50, 45, 60, 80? Simple question.
Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20% more miles than the same set would have gotten only rotating 4.
So if I get 75K you are getting 90K? THis is a simple to answer question. Why so many differed answers?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So if I get 75K you are getting 90K? THis is a simple to answer question. Why so many differed answers?

I've only given one answer and that's 20% more for a 5 tire change than a 4. You can use whatever number you want for miles, but it will be 20% more.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've only given one answer and that's 20% more for a 5 tire change than a 4. You can use whatever number you want for miles, but it will be 20% more.
That is a dumb answer. How many miles were on your last set of tires using the 5 rotate when you had to put new ones on?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is a dumb answer. How many miles were on your last set of tires using the 5 rotate when you had to put new ones on?

Do you not understand what 20% more means?
You asked, I answered. I can't do any more than that.

If I told you it was 20K or 100K, what difference does that make? It would still be 20% more than without. You need to do your own math on what you got with 4 to find out what you would have gotten with 5.

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you a politician? Why won't you tell me how many miles you got on your last set of tires? I get 60-65K on a set with 4 wheel, so what did you get ....let me guess 20%. :rolleyes:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you a politician? Why won't you tell me how many miles you got on your last set of tires? I get 60-65K on a set with 4 wheel, so what did you get ....let me guess 20%. :rolleyes:
60,000 X 1.20 = 72,000
65,000 X 1.20 = 78,000

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's same thing though because when you buy 5 it costs 20% more than buying 4.
Not quite, tires are not wine, they do not get better with age..
If you don't use your spare it still ages and will become worthless without the benefit of use.
If you need your spare you don't want to throw on a tire that has cracked from age and UV exposure.
You also don't want to throw on a tire with 100% tread depth if the other three are at 40%.
There are numerous reasons for rotating in the spare. There are zero reasons not to.

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you don't use your spare it still ages and will become worthless without the benefit of use.
If you need your spare you don't want to throw on a tire that has cracked from age and UV exposure.
You also don't want to throw on a tire with 100% tread depth if the other three are at 40%.
There are numerous reasons for rotating in the spare. There are zero reasons not to.
The spare will be just fine for life of the vehicle if you only use it for 25 miles max, just like a spare is intended to be used. Everything else is bs, just like the stories that some grandpas in this forum insist on such as doing first oil change the very first 1k miles.

Sponsored

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The spare will be just fine for life of the vehicle if you only use it for 25 miles max, just like a spare is intended to be used. Everything else is bs, just like the stories that some grandpas in this forum insist on such as doing first oil change the very first 1k miles.
Ford Bronco Proper sequence for 5 tire rotation 34jxd0

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NO! Throw away this picture and delete your post, this is not a proper tire rotation.

All of the others appear correct. They're the same as the 4-tire rotation that appears in the Bronco owner's manual, except that the right rear gets the spare and one that would otherwise go to the right rear becomes the new spare.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you for real? No one here works for you or owes you anything. He answered your question.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is 100% accurate. Not to mention that the vast majority of time, tires are not replaced with the exact model and sometimes size of tire.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just do the 4 tire rotation that spare is going to last 20 years back there looking good,which is probably 5 years longer than the bronco will last. But you all do what you want
Sponsored

Last edited: