OP
Nickp

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
Enough arrests are being made I think the rioting is going to calm down pretty fast. Rioters are going to start realize their faces are on camera and the police are investigating and rounding them up even if they don’t do it immediately during the rioting, safer to pick them up later when the crowd disperses (or several days later).
Or it’s going to make it way worse.

Advertisement

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro

MaverickMan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj 80 amc eagle 85 cj7 laredo 79 ford quadravan(inoperable due to tragic fire)
Back in the 90s Sublime had a riot song about the riots then and what the mentality was about the opportunisticly violent elements of the riots. Once the sensless violence, looting, and fires start, it becomes about a different type of anger rooted in jealousy. Going out and taking whatever you want because the doors that are always closed, are suddenly open or they look like they are atleast. Its messed up because the problems causing this unrest are so deep in our culture that it will take many generations to get near equality and humanity naturally fights change at every turn. Unfortunately by the time we right every new wrong we will create another completely different one. Tragedies of the human condition.

As bad as this looks it has been far worse in the past here and in other places. Innocent always suffer. The best we can do is do what we do on here. Have disagreements and differences but all respect each others passion for the same thing. We all love broncos, and humans all love living, having a basic non pained existence, and the ability to dream.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / 00 TJ
You may not receive full engine specs depending on whether or not they’ve been able to do final emissions testing due to COVID lockdown.
Yeah, I figure the Grannies they have driving so delicately for the mpg testing are probably still staying safe at home.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / 00 TJ
Back in the 90s Sublime had a riot song about the riots then and what the mentality was about the opportunisticly violent elements of the riots. Once the sensless violence, looting, and fires start, it becomes about a different type of anger rooted in jealousy. Going out and taking whatever you want because the doors that are always closed, are suddenly open or they look like they are atleast. Its messed up because the problems causing this unrest are so deep in our culture that it will take many generations to get near equality and humanity naturally fights change at every turn. Unfortunately by the time we right every new wrong we will create another completely different one. Tragedies of the human condition.
Just looked that one up the other day for obvious reasons.

Carolina Jim

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
problems causing this unrest are so deep in our culture that it will take many generations to get near equality
Equality has Never existed on this planet. I thought they were s'possed to sort all that shit out at the Golden Gates

BAUS67

First Name
redneck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 13 Explorer XLT, 97 Jeep Wrangler
Equality has Never existed on this planet. I thought they were s'possed to sort all that shit out at the Golden Gates

Is that the old saying ...…… Kill 'em all let GOD sort 'em out. :LOL::LOL:

MaverickMan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj 80 amc eagle 85 cj7 laredo 79 ford quadravan(inoperable due to tragic fire)
Is that the old saying ...…… Kill 'em all let GOD sort 'em out. :LOL::LOL:
God hasn't even started sorting out the damned Spanish inquisition yet. With the way we act, probably hasn't had a day off since the second monday!

If there is a god or great lizard, we should feel bad for em for putting up with our crap.

BroncoBoy22

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Even Floyd’s brother has asked people to stop doing stupid things at protests. People are destroying businesses that have nothing to do with what’s happening while thinking they’ll get results from violence and theft. I don’t understand that thought process. Meanwhile, there are folks just trying to make ends meet and they’re being pushed down. I can’t pretend to understand the thought process behind this. It also hasn’t directly effected me so it’s difficult to understand.
For the most part it’s not the protestors causing riots Chrispy. It’s opportunistic criminals or people who want to discredit the cause of the protests. There’s lots of videos showing the protesters stopping the rioters and protecting businesses.

hopefully the police get a hold on the looters soon. But it’s not the same group as the protesters. It’s a very similar tactic to guerrilla warfare: strike then blend in with everyone else

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicles
For the most part it’s not the protestors causing riots Chrispy. It’s opportunistic criminals or people who want to discredit the cause of the protests. There’s lots of videos showing the protesters stopping the rioters and protecting businesses.

hopefully the police get a hold on the looters soon. But it’s not the same group as the protesters. It’s a very similar tactic to guerrilla warfare: strike then blend in with everyone else
I know that it’s not really the protestors causing the problems. I have watched several videos showing folks grabbing the idiots and handing them over to the cops.

BroncoBoy22

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I know that it’s not really the protestors causing the problems. I have watched several videos showing folks grabbing the idiots and handing them over to the cops.
My favorite is Jon Jones (205lb UFC Champ) taking some kids spray cans away. They were so scared :ROFLMAO:

The Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed In...