Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mentioned this briefly here. Turns out that when they pull it off in the shop, the push pins get destroyed. I went from a flare that was just a centimeter off the body (not ideal but livable) to this:

Ford Bronco PSA: Don't let dealer remove fender flares without confirming they have replacement push pins in stock 1683044910579

And it'll stay like that for a week or more while they wait for the push pins to get into parts. :(

So, here's your PSA: ask the service department if they have the push pins in stock BEFORE they remove the flares or you'll end up driving around like an idiot with no flare or liner in your wheel well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
c-dubb

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mentioned this briefly here. Turns out that when they pull it off in the shop, the push pins get destroyed. I went from a flare that was just a centimeter off the body (not ideal but livable) to this:

Ford Bronco PSA: Don't let dealer remove fender flares without confirming they have replacement push pins in stock 1683044910579

And it'll stay like that for a week or more while they wait for the push pins to get into parts. :(

So, here's your PSA: ask the service department if they have the push pins in stock BEFORE they remove the flares or you'll end up driving around like an idiot with no flare or liner in your wheel well.
It's one reason I let my Dealer deal with some maintenance issues. THEY break it, THEY pay for it.....not me.

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Seriously?!?!? How is that even possible?
I inquired about PPF’ing the braptor fenders and they advised that the hardware is pretty much one time use, so to do it right they would rather purchase the hardware and it’s in the ballpark of 700 bucks!

Sponsored

Ducksworth

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon, 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First picture I've seen of a raptor without the flares and its quite shocking to see just how much real estate they take up on the rear quarter.

Sorry this happened bud, hope it gets resolved sooner than the week they quoted you.

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That seems pretty unreasonable. From what I can tell online, it uses the same mounting as the regular broncos. And Thats about 25$ parts and available next day because I popped one of my flares off and needed new clips.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I inquired about PPF’ing the braptor fenders and they advised that the hardware is pretty much one time use, so to do it right they would rather purchase the hardware and it’s in the ballpark of 700 bucks!
you can PPF the fenders and flares with XPELs template kit without removing them.

Sponsored

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are right. The fasteners on these are different than what comes in the non raptor models. These are actually fastened (bolted) to the body.

PA BRaptor

Raptor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are we talking about the black plastic Phillips head push pins that expand when pushed in?

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

The fasteners are only like $100 for the whole vehicle not $700 lol.

Part Number: W790217-S900

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor