Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appreciate the write up and post of the questions! I do feel we will have alot more questions answered next week when the build and price comes out and we can see first hand. Though Im sure the find print will say *subject to change without notice* :rolleyes:
Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, weā€™ll have 200+ accessories to B&P in ā€œOctoberā€ but even more to view when we go to our dealer to order the vehicle in Dec/Jan. That tells me, make sure you budget more for the accessories that wonā€™t be available to view until we sit with the dealer in Dec/Jan. This rollout has been beyond frustrating! Itā€™s all very exciting, but man Iā€™m getting exhausted. Give me B&P with all accessories and finalize everything! Enough of this adding new colors, changing grills, testing and teasing new models. Terrible rollout.
This also tells me the dealer is going to try to make me come in to do my order. I definitely don't feel like driving over there just to do the order

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

didnt like the extra power ports for the top dash rail are LUX package option. the whole point of the rail is to put stuff on it :rolleyes: let me get that USB extension cord.
Agree, though if I'm able to remove that trim panel fairly easily, probably not too difficult for me to add and wire in power ports of my own. Happy that the mounting points for rail will be there regardless of trim.

OP
OP
NPBronco91

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This also tells me the dealer is going to try to make me come in to do my order. I definitely don't feel like driving over there just to do the order
This honestly makes me nervous. Already had them make a mistake with my initial reservation where they thought I reserved a Sport...:rolleyes: Pray they don't mess up my order.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to hear that the signature lights should be available on the Big Bend. Should mean they're an option for the Black Diamond then. Just curious if going for the Black Diamond is worth it over the Big Bend if I'd likely option the steel bumpers and Sasquatch anyway.

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love when Ford Marketing asks Ford questions we already had answers to on Bronco6G for a while
Im beginning to think that BN is the K-Mart of forums. There is no enthusiasm and they donā€™t even try.

Itā€™s like the people who run the forum were forced to do so by Ford corporate or something.
I'm a paid member over there since the beginning because I didnā€™t know any better. I wouldnā€™t understand if ANYONE renewed their membership for that place.

Last edited:

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad to hear that the signature lights should be available on the Big Bend. Should mean they're an option for the Black Diamond then. Just curious if going for the Black Diamond is worth it over the Big Bend if I'd likely option the steel bumpers and Sasquatch anyway.
Sounds like the debating I'm doing. If going sasquatch, then the difference is only the seat material. everything else can be optioned

johnp1345

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im beginning to think that BN is the K-Mart of forums. There is no enthusiasm and they donā€™t even try.

Itā€™s like the people who run the forum were forced to so by Ford corporate or something.

I'm a paid memeber over there since the beginning because I didnā€™t know any better. I wouldnā€™t understand if ANYONE renewed their membership for that place.
I don't even think they try with their forums. Seems like theyre focused on digital content, videos, pics etc. The forums over there don't provide a ton.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like the debating I'm doing. If going sasquatch, then the difference is only the seat material. everything else can be optioned
Seat material (which doesnā€™t bother me that much anyway, who knows how the vinyl will hold up), GOAT modes (probably wonā€™t be massive difference), and the steel bash plates. But I really like the blue trim and name as a skier lol.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't even think they try with their forums. Seems like theyre focused on digital content, videos, pics etc. The forums over there don't provide a ton.
I donā€™t think theyā€™re ā€œfocusedā€ā€˜ on anything. I believe that is the problem.
Anyways. Iā€™m finished with the trash talk. I apologize.
Back to what ever this thread was about.......
s/

Sponsored

JCLien

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 and Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Whelp, shit. He outright said that Navy Pier is the only option for interior color in the First Edition.

That is insane. I guess I'll be switching to a Badlands.

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They actually did a really good job answering the questions presented to them.

They only misunderstood the question about the steel rear bumper. I bet it only comes on BL, FE, and BD

4 garbage questions from instagram noobs no doubt like ā€œdescribe the Sasquatch packageā€ or ā€œwhatā€™s the roof rack load?ā€ Smh

Overall good Q&A. Wish I had seen the question submittal in time I asked about a potential MIC black top lol
They skipped a lot of the interesting ones and went with ones that have been asked before. But I agree with you that they actually tried.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the video answer regarding sasquatch vs badlands suspension setup, the guy says there's a spacer. That contradicts what I remember hearing/reading elsewhere. Former answer was longer shocks and stiffer leaf springs with no spacer.

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Just taking note.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2. Suspension Difference on BL vs Sasquatch how? -Will 35' tires fit BL
Sasquatch has stiffer springs and longer shocks.
13) Any more details on Sasquatch Package?
Essentially same HOSS suspension specs as Badlands.

Which is it?

I'm starting to wonder if anyone knows what actual components are on either.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder what the current rating (in Amperes) is on the alternator. Will the rating be different with the tow package?
Sponsored