Sponsored

Question how many hard top covers come with the 4 Door 23 Wildtrak?

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just picked up a 23 Wildtrak and has one cover for the two front hard top removable panels. I know both fit in the one cover. The rear panel over the passengers does it have a cover as well. And if so is it included in the new vehicle delivery?
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Better off trying to find a state secret from the government. Ford isn't releasing any stats on any build...

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just picked up a 23 Wildtrak and has one cover for the two front hard top removable panels. I know both fit in the one cover. The rear panel over the passengers does it have a cover as well. And if so is it included in the new vehicle delivery?
On my 23 the center panel was an add-on for $180 I believe. I got no door bags with mine and had to order separately.

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
On my 23 the center panel was an add-on for $180 I believe. I got no door bags with mine and had to order separately.
I swear my 2022 Hot Pepper Red Wildtrak had 2 bags for the 3 panels included in the purchase of the vehicle. Last night when I get home I thought I saw 2 separate packages in the back area. But after watching my video I believe the second package was the floor mats.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Back to 2021, Ford ships the 4dr Bronco with the 2-panel interior storage bag, with straps, for secure mounting in the rear storage area. The more heavily padded Ford storage bag for the mid-panel is an additional purchase, I bought mine from CJ Pony Parts ($170). I'm glad I have the mid panel bag, the panel is bulky and the bag provides good protection, and the big zippers are easy to operate. Highly recommend:
https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-storage-bag-mid-panel-vinyl-bronco-4-door-hardtop/p/BRTOP12/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Image quality sucks, but it was definitely an add on.

Ford Bronco Question how many hard top covers come with the 4 Door 23 Wildtrak? IMG_9879
Hey this is great info thank you so much and my window sticker only shows front and not the rear.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had to order the mid panel and door bags.

Slagkicks

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine came with three bags. Front, center, and back top. I didn't ask for them and they were not on the sticker. I guess I lucked out.

Sponsored

SWLABRONCO

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The bag for the front 2 panels is included with the purchase of a hardtop. The bag for the middle panel and bags for the doors are all options that you have to pay for.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, adding door bags is a $350 option. Adding a bag for the rear seats (4 door) is $180.

1 bag is included to put the T tops in
Sponsored