Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
IMG_3841.jpeg
IMG_3842.jpeg

She looks great! Just need a little sun to get the wrinkles cleaned up. The window storage up top is a handy and a pocket on a shirt!
Nice to have this top option. Can someone advise regarding the effort and time require to remove and re-install just the top fabric section?

I like driving with the entire top off. So I would want to remove the windows and top, and roll/stuff them behind the back seat or somewhere in the vehicle. Just leaving the bows/linkages. Is that an option?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice to have this top option. Can someone advise regarding the effort and time require to remove and re-install just the top fabric section?

I like driving with the entire top off. So I would want to remove the windows and top, and roll/stuff them behind the back seat or somewhere in the vehicle. Just leaving the bows/linkages. Is that an option?
Yes, I posted a video of how to remove it earlier in the thread, it would only take maybe a few min

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Broncobro04 dis you get a whistle from the front? Starts at about 65 mph, I am gonna have to go home and do some investigating. I have it all closed up with all the windows in for my first run.

Update: found a loose button on the front, hope that fixes my issue!

Last edited:

FIREGROUNDIMAGES

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 HUMMER H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Quick question.....ordered mine on Thursday night and apparently it will be in my driveway on Sunday! With this riv nut tool...are we drilling into the rollbar? Are we not using existing bolts?? Thanks! And have a great Memorial Weekend all.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Broncobro04 dis you get a whistle from the front? Starts at about 65 mph, I am gonna have to go home and do some investigating. I have it all closed up with all the windows in for my first run.

That should fix the issue. I don’t have any whistling on mine. Also the instructions mentioned something about adjusting the pieces that the top hooks into up front. If it still whistles after the button, I’d look into that

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick question.....ordered mine on Thursday night and apparently it will be in my driveway on Sunday! With this riv nut tool...are we drilling into the rollbar? Are we not using existing bolts?? Thanks! And have a great Memorial Weekend all.
No drilling required, there are a few holes in the top of the roll bar (not sure why) but the top comes with rivnuts that fit into those holes, as well as all new hardware

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for 2 door install. Does it get 2 rivnuts or 4? The bracket looks like it won't line up with the 1st and 3rd hole if I put rivnuts in those?

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for 2 door install. Does it get 2 rivnuts or 4? The bracket looks like it won't line up with the 1st and 3rd hole if I put rivnuts in those?
I believe I used two on each roll bar. I didn’t have any issues with lining it up. Feel free to dm me

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe I used two on each roll bar. I didn’t have any issues with lining it up. Feel free to dm me
Yeah Nevermind, I just looked close at your pictures and I was holding the bracket on backwards. All makes sense. I’ll DM you if I have any questions along the way. Thanks!

Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well still rumbles once I hit 65 and above. I am going to pull out check the support bars in the morning and see if that is my issue.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We have rain in the forecast, so I finally put mine on after having it in the box for a week. I really like it. It does help a ton if you can get the top out in the sun for an hour or so to get it warm. I will stretch better to get the front part assembled. I am very pleased with the quality and how it all fits. I took it through the drive thru car wash and had zero leaks. My wife loves how easy it is to open to top above the front seats. After five hard top on and offs this Spring, I am much happier.

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have rain in the forecast, so I finally put mine on after having it in the box for a week. I really like it. It does help a ton if you can get the top out in the sun for an hour or so to get it warm. I will stretch better to get the front part assembled. I am very pleased with the quality and how it all fits. I took it through the drive thru car wash and had zero leaks. My wife loves how easy it is to open to top above the front seats. After five hard top on and offs this Spring, I am much happier.
Awesome man, did you use a touchless car wash or regular one? And was it a basic wash or one with upgrades like ceramic, tire shine, etc? I’ve been scared to take mine through yet

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Awesome man, did you use a touchless car wash or regular one? And was it a basic wash or one with upgrades like ceramic, tire shine, etc? I’ve been scared to take mine through yet
Touchless, I just use basic.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine on. Haven't put windows on yet as there is no rain in the forecast. Install was very easy and first time using a rivnut tool went well. This is the exact product I've been waiting for. Great quality and price too.
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos 348357804_254995433865836_290424482737581527_n
Sponsored