First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I recently copied @Broncobro04 safari setup on my 4 door. Rampage Trailview, Bestop Windjammer, and Ford Tonneau cover.
Purchased the top via HammerBuilt using the discount from @Broncobro04
Purchased the tonneau from local Ford dealer and got the Windjammer from Amazon.

I’ve been running this setup for a few weeks and it’s working out fantastic.

Pros:
- Rampage top offers multiple configuration options depending on the weather.
- 100% waterproof using the full soft top. 90% with the rear windows out and tonneau/windjammer in place.
- Easy installation and removal. can take the entire fabric softtop off in a few minutes and just leave the hardware rails on for fully open ride
- windjammer and tonneau cover can be left fully in place with the full Rampage top on. Then just unzip the windows for Safari mode.
- Rampage windows store flat and safe in the top when they are off. No worry about where to store them. No worry about damaging them.
- cost effective. Whole setup was ~ $1200 including the softtop, windjammer, and tonneau cover.

Cons:
- Rampage installation was simple but beware of the installation manual. It was poor. That said, watch some videos and you’ll be fine. Took me less than 90 minutes to fully install.
- tonneau cover does it’s job but there are gaps where it wraps around the rollbars which can let a small amount of water into the trunk area. Minor and likely easy to fix.
-windjammer is for a Jeep. I modified it to fit, cutting excess fabric, and using heavy duty Velcro to attach it. It looks decent but it would be great if someone made one specifically for the Bronco

Overall - it’s a cost effective setup especially for those with a factory hardtop. Swapping between this setup and the hardtop for winter/summer seasons is very easy. The quality and engineering of the Rampage top is excellent.

FC35032D-CA2F-472C-B50F-9B2CEB76EAC0.jpeg

75D234B3-1184-4A65-AA0D-C1E6EA90B1FF.jpeg

FE621951-B570-4616-9716-0F1E6B0556F3.jpeg

331F93FC-3A07-46D2-8859-07188BA6827F.jpeg

93EF46DC-2953-4354-A1CD-5D3A8347AAF0.jpeg

95719F6A-ED6F-47F5-AA6C-DCB5B61E985C.jpeg

7BD99AC2-BAAB-45BF-9422-B200A63B8846.jpeg

467C9EB2-BE2F-4121-87E7-856A26D71162.jpeg
Sponsored

jbandc122

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Porsche Cayenne Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It seems what it comes down to for removing just the top piece is its as fast as you can remove the screws in 4 hinges/struts, unhook the 2 straps in the back, and fold it up. Is that right? thanks!
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos 467C9EB2-BE2F-4121-87E7-856A26D71162

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos 467C9EB2-BE2F-4121-87E7-856A26D71162
@Broncolli @Broncobro04 @STX Bronco@FIREGROUNDIMAGES @BadSquatch21@mcinfantry @NCSUDucker
I’m not one of the people you quoted, but for the most part yes. If you know what you’re doing it takes roughly 4 minutes to remove the two side and rear window sections and another 6 minutes for the 2 straps, 4 screws, and pull it off. I use a drill for removing the screws, so it’ll take longer by hand. Note that the nuts aren’t captured so be careful when removing the screws.

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just pulled the trigger on this and ordered from CJ Pony.

I like the fast open air options, and the easy switch back to OEM hardtop for winter

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have a pic of what the Bronco looks like with the rampage top off; the hardware that’s left? Maybe someone has a pic of that during assembly.
If my goal is to only use it for rain, I don’t want the hardware to look weird since I’ll mostly be going naked.

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have a pic of what the Bronco looks like with the rampage top off; the hardware that’s left? Maybe someone has a pic of that during assembly.
If my goal is to only use it for rain, I don’t want the hardware to look weird since I’ll mostly be going naked.
I don’t have a pic but it would just be these pieces showing

IMG_3075.jpeg

Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone have a pic of what the Bronco looks like with the rampage top off; the hardware that’s left?
It really doesn’t work like that. The front part attaches with the frame and is bolted down and the rear is just held by the straps down from the rear of top. The rails on the bottom are completely separate.

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It really doesn’t work like that. The front part attaches with the frame and is bolted down and the rear is just held by the straps down from the rear of top. The rails on the bottom are completely separate.
Several posts discuss taking the top piece off at the struts/hinges, 2 on each side. Which I assume leaves that top roll bar bracket @Broncobro04 circled above. @STX Bronco Are you saying we could just remove the frame bolts/bracket that attaches to the top roll bar, lifting it all off assembled? I’d want to put it in the 4dr cargo area even if it’s angled.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Several posts discuss taking the top piece off at the struts/hinges, 2 on each side. Which I assume leaves that top roll bar bracket @Broncobro04 circled above. @STX Bronco Are you saying we could just remove the frame bolts/bracket that attaches to the top roll bar, lifting it all off assembled? I’d want to put it in the 4dr cargo area even if it’s angled.
I can’t say on the 4d, there is no way to put in the 2D. It’s basically a 2 piece rail bolted down with 3 bolts in the front. In that front rail it has piviot points to open the two front seats only. The top is then stretched to the rear and then there is two straps in the rear that pull it taught across the roll bar that are hooked on the bottom frame. Here is the Havoc install video.

https://havocoffroad.com/p/rampage-trailview-soft-top/v/ford/bronco/2023/?mod=install

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I took mine off, I just unbolted the front 3 bolts and unstrapped the back and rolled it around itself. I have it hanging in my hardtop lift.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, the 2dr is in serious need of a square back soft top.
I imagine there’s some type of hindrance in making one. Otherwise, you’d think there would be one out by now. I would definitely have preferred a square back over a slant back

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I imagine there’s some type of hindrance in making one. Otherwise, you’d think there would be one out by now. I would definitely have preferred a square back over a slant back
The @Bestop_Team rep has reported they are in talks about releasing a true soft top for the 2 doors.