Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll have to look at HD and see what I can find. I have pulled those two straps in the back as tight as I possibly can with the top open so I can get where I have to pull it closed. It still vibrates like hell on the bar just above my head.
Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I wanted Safari as well. The window storage it the top made it the easy choice, but I still get the vibration in Safari. I was thinking of adding some weight in the storage area to see if that would help.
I remember my old Jeep soft tops would bubble up a few inches on the highway if that makes sense. I think that bow you're undoing is keeping that from happening, can you just leave that undone?

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I remember my old Jeep soft tops would bubble up a few inches on the highway if that makes sense. I think that bow you're undoing is keeping that from happening, can you just leave that undone?
I have and yes it bubbles up. I was going to put all the Velcro channels loose as well. I am going to put it back on soon and try more. I will keep trying.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good luck hopefully you find a fix;)

I did some digging and I think Rampage Products is out of business, BBB says this:

BELIEVED TO BE OUT OF BUSINESS
According to information in BBB files, it appears that this business is no longer in business.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good luck hopefully you find a fix;)

I did some digging and I think Rampage Products is out of business, BBB says this:

BELIEVED TO BE OUT OF BUSINESS
According to information in BBB files, it appears that this business is no longer in business.
Damn! That's the ST that I was going to get - that sucks...

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok so I called CJ Pony Parts to ask what warranty I'd have and they had no idea but said it looks like Real Truck owns Rampage. So called Real Truck and it looks like Lund owns/acquired Rampage and then Real Truck acquired Lund so now Real Truck will handle any warranty of part needs moving forward. Customer rep said they have 14 2 dr soft tops in stock at this time.

I feel much better now!

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well good to know. I am going to toss my top on today and tinker with it again. I got a buddy lined up to help me trouble shoot and see what we come up with.

Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well if I take the velcro mostly loose and keep the ends strapped it will allow it to bugle and keep the vibration at bay. It’s just loud, part of what it is.

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just an update - The BRONCOVER is CONFIRMED to fit with the full Rampage Trailview Fastback Soft Top on the 2-door Bronco!

Big thanks to Brad Fortson for the photos and feedback 🙌!

https://www.broncover.com/shop/two-door

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos PrintEdit-87

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos PrintEdit-88

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
$400 bucks???

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
FINALLY installed the top today, was a lot of work just like a wrangler but I think it seems like a good top. My one concern is the open area behind the doors, I adjusted the rail all the way in but it still sticks out and will catch water.
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos bronco softop 1
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos bronco softop 2

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FINALLY installed the top today, was a lot of work just like a wrangler but I think it seems like a good top. My one concern is the open area behind the doors, I adjusted the rail all the way in but it still sticks out and will catch water.
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos bronco softop 2
After having mine on for a year I never had an issue with water intrusion. Only a couple drops inside when pressure washing at an upward angle
Sponsored