Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good that they're delivering the ranger...that's already here?
The Newly Redesigned Ranger and Ranger Raptor are going to be 2023 models.
Sponsored

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can Ford possibly come up with something other than Raptor?? It has been so over used by Ford…to the point it is becoming meaningless.
Counterpoint: brands like Shelby make it simple for people to understand why something is cool. Who wants to explain to everyone exactly how your vehicle is special?

IL GATOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Freaking sweet, but it's the Transit Raptor I want.

imagined-ford-transit-raptor-traptor-is-a-perfect-bronco-raptor-assistance-van_1.jpg
Literally laughed out loud when i saw this.........will the Mach E Raptor have like Energizer max plus batteries???

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gonna try the reservation system again?

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How is it over used? It’s a performance off-road variant. None of them are watered down and there’s only 3. F150, Bronco and Ranger. The global market Ranger Raptor save for the engine is a beast. Saying it’s meaningless is like saying the Shelby name is meaningless.

I don't know that I would put the Raptor name on the same level as the Shelby name. Ford, properly, reserved the Shelby name to the Mustang and only the Mustang. It did not allow its marketing folks to spread it across its car lines. Ford is not alone in this, too many businesses have a success with a certain marketing campaign and then attempt to apply it across their other product lines, which makes it less unique. Just months ago there was just the F150 Raptor, then just recently the Bronco Raptor (formerly Warthog) was announced, and now we have the Ranger Raptor coming. Dilution effect. Will not be surprised when we see an Explorer Raptor and Expedition Raptor, and of course, they will probably have a Bronco Sport Raptor. And, of course, we have Tricky Dick's Transit Raptor. Without a doubt, Raptor is a honorable name with serious, impressive specs behind it, but would think Ford can let those specs speak for themselves and give each vehicle line a unique identifier associated with those amazing specs.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish, Tremor is as far as it will go.
I would not mind an adrenaline version of the mav...put a 2.3 in it with AWD and RS suspension.

It is going to be a tough choice between a mav and a ranger as options to replace our 17 escape in 2027...about time for them to be actually available.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
say what you will about those photoshops but i'd buy that ecosport or transit van over the regular versions!

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't know that I would put the Raptor name on the same level as the Shelby name. Ford, properly, reserved the Shelby name to the Mustang and only the Mustang. It did not allow its marketing folks to spread it across its car lines. Ford is not alone in this, too many businesses have a success with a certain marketing campaign and then attempt to apply it across their other product lines, which makes it less unique. Just months ago there was just the F150 Raptor, then just recently the Bronco Raptor (formerly Warthog) was announced, and now we have the Ranger Raptor coming. Dilution effect. Will not be surprised when we see an Explorer Raptor and Expedition Raptor, and of course, they will probably have a Bronco Sport Raptor. And, of course, we have Tricky Dick's Transit Raptor. Without a doubt, Raptor is a honorable name with serious, impressive specs behind it, but would think Ford can let those specs speak for themselves and give each vehicle line a unique identifier associated with those amazing specs.
Ford did not reserve the Shelby name for only mustangs, as there wasa Shelby Baha f-150 that was above the Raptor as it started as a Raptor and got upgraded at the Shelby Las Vegas facility, and I know several years ago, there was the F-150 Baha 700 or 750 with 700+ HP.

BroncoRookie

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I guess you're not counting the current F150 or F250 you can get from Shelby... Sounds more plaid out then Raptor lol

Off-road capabilities are hot right now and Ford is smart to use a brand name, Raptor, to market their more expensive stuff. As long as the money is going there they'll keep building them. And really, there's only 1 Raptor currently on the road in the US. And when you see it, you know you're looking at something special.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well chip supply must be catching up as my special order Model T just came in ! lol

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m going to hold out for a Flex Raptor.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.