Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hackett shouldn't have made it past last summer. Absolutely, should of fell on the sword for the horrendous Explorer launch
He should have never been hired. Crushed my stock since his first day of employment.
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think a lot of you guys are being rather harsh. Hackett played a critical role in the Bronco. I read that it was heading down the road of the Blazer and Hackett tore it up and rebooted the program to what we have now. The Bronco, F150, Bronco Sport, Mustang Mach E... all major players in the industry moving forward. These required major retooling and desk work on Fords part. Now it's time to enjoy the fruits of their labor but will still need to work to stay ahead of the game. I know @PREMiERdrum will have more information than I ever would.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tell me what the stock does tomorrow.........I'll buy on the looooowwwww......

So how much do I have to own to get X-plan?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell me what the stock does tomorrow.........I'll buy on the looooowwwww......

So how much do I have to own to get X-plan?
100 shares but I believe you need to have owned them for 6 months. Mustang Club of America is cheaper and you only need to have it for a month I believe.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not convinced that is enough to make any changes. It's not like Jim Farley is brand new to the company. He was part of the same leadership team that's been running the company for years. You'd have to do a lot more than promote the vp to prez to get any real changes
Nah, I was just below the true puppet masters at several auto companies. This launch more important than Mustang launch. The Boss gives "guidance" the underlings implement. Obviously the Ford family (aka Bill) wasn't happy with the value of his tock as compared to other makers. You will see a difference.

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

100 shares but I believe you need to have owned them for 6 months. Mustang Club of America is cheaper and you only need to have it for a month I believe.
Only 6 months per Fords investment website.

OP
OP

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok... Jokes aside (but keep them coming) can anyone who is in the know explain to me if this actually changes anything Bronco-wise?
Watch the stock price for the answer.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think a lot of you guys are being rather harsh. Hackett played a critical role in the Bronco. I read that it was heading down the road of the Blazer and Hackett tore it up and rebooted the program to what we have now. The Bronco, F150, Bronco Sport, Mustang Mach E... all major players in the industry moving forward. These required major retooling and desk work on Fords part. Now it's time to enjoy the fruits of their labor but will still need to work to stay ahead of the game. I know @PREMiERdrum will have more information than I ever would.
I would like to read that.

I am sure some of us are being more harsh and living in the now but I think overall Hackett didn't do a great job as CEO. I know it's not all on him but it all goes on him, just like wins and losses for a QB.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe Ford will start making some cars again instead of just Trucks, SUV's and the Mustang.
As much as I'd like that, it's not going to happen. Ford has made it clear that their intention is full electrification as have many other auto makers. The larger the vehicle, the easier it is to electrify (bigger battery capacity). Americans love big vehicles. It's a win/win for auto makers.

Even the Japanese have started to pull things like the Yaris and Fit.

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

History will view Hackett's tenure quite favorably, especially considering the gun shy, backwards mess he inherited from Fields.

The transition to Farley was last set to happen Q1 2021 but all involved felt it would be beneficial to complete things before this important product cycle begins.

There is movement happening - especially on the Bronco program - that Farley has been pushing for a bit now. He'll be able to see it through.

Hackett's directive, to "commit to and own segments," won't be changing. That's considered gospel in P&D going forward.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe Ford will start making some cars again instead of just Trucks, SUV's and the Mustang.
I’ll take a 4 door V8 Mustang, otherwise no reason they need to waste energy on compact/midsize/full size segments that have razor thin profit margins.

Rufus

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't hold your breath on that for NA....just saying

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

no kidding, we need to replace our smaller car and Ford has zero nada... most likely going back to Mazda

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

100 shares.......THATS IT?!?!?!?!:unsure: Shiiiiiiiit........dog....... Yeah, thats not happening.......I'll start savings and maybe in 6 months.......so yeah, 12 months.:LOL:
Sponsored