BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve always thought the Raptor grill lights would look awesome on the new ford Bronco. The problem is there isn’t a kit out there or anyone making them for them yet. So I decided to take on a new project & do them myself & they turned out amazing. I did a “how to” so others can also achieve this look as well. It does help if you have the uplifter switches & this will save you time & headaches as far as wiring goes. Hope this video is helpful to others. I’ll definitely be doing more as the time goes.
Sorry but one more question (for now :)). Do you have a link for your wire connectors?
Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like these would look better inside a hood scoop 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Dom
OP
OP
Wildtrak84

Wildtrak84

Wildtrak
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry but one more question (for now :)). Do you have a link for your wire connectors?
Lol no problem. Also if you click on the arrow pointing down in the video description it’ll open the Amazon links I have provided. Let me know if that helps. https://amzn.to/3263MSG

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume it’s similar to the crowd that has a Raptor F150 and gets upset that non-Raptors try to make their vehicle look like the highest trim on the outside but it still lacks the performance/price tag.

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Honda Pilot Elite, Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve always thought the Raptor grill lights would look awesome on the new ford Bronco. The problem is there isn’t a kit out there or anyone making them for them yet. So I decided to take on a new project & do them myself & they turned out amazing. I did a “how to” so others can also achieve this look as well. It does help if you have the uplifter switches & this will save you time & headaches as far as wiring goes. Hope this video is helpful to others. I’ll definitely be doing more as the time goes.
Out…Freaking…Standing. Thank you!

Sponsored

MOON

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great video, thank you for taking the time to make that. I was thinking of doing these as well. Not to copy a Raptor, just think they look cool. My first thought was the TRD 4Runners with them actually.

Anyways if you wanted to tap that into the running lights so they always come on can someone post where to connect the hot wire to?

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good man. Thanks for taking the time to make a video. 👍

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice little project ... looks Great .... this is definitely going on my to do list .... Thanks for posting.

Hey i got a request .... can you find a way to add amber blinkers to the side mirrors .... I dont know why a car at this price point doesnt have them but i would love to add blinkers to my side mirrors.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice little project ... looks Great
Hey i got a request .... can you find a way to add amber blinkers to the side mirrors .... I dont know why a car at this price point doesnt have them but i would love to add blinkers to my side mirrors.
Wonder if there’s a way to repurpose the side zone lights in the mirrors, or even do a switch back so they could have a dual purpose?

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wonder if there’s a way to repurpose the side zone lights in the mirrors, or even do a switch back so they could have a dual purpose?
those are way too bright to be used in traffic

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

those are way too bright to be used in traffic
Well I’m sure someone smarter than me could tweak that. All I was saying is there’s a light wired there - part of the works done lol

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I’m sure someone smarter than me could tweak that. All I was saying is there’s a light wired there - part of the works done lol
oh i see what your saying .... that's another thread ... lets not hijack what @Wildtrak84 has posted .... although i already started it .... LOL

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Y'all do know that those are only there for wide vehicles and they're required my law to be on there right? To each their own I guess. If you want to abide by other laws that may not apply to you, you can always mount a front license plate like is required in Texas. Lol

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Y'all do know that those are only there for wide vehicles and they're required my law to be on there right? To each their own I guess. If you want to abide by other laws that may not apply to you, you can always mount a front license plate like is required in Texas. Lol
These lights and what they are supposed to stand for have been rendered meaningless by all the fuckin bros who wanna look like they have a Raptor at night.

Most people have no idea what they are actually for

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks @Wildtrak84 nice video, I subscribed to follow for your future updates. Also, thanks for listing the materials in the Video description. (y)
Sponsored