Reaction to somber news from Ford Offer's Option Number 4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's snowing on a freezing night. A little boy walks along the street, his head and feet bare. He's selling matches, but he's had no buyers all day. He can't go home to his father without any money. He's getting numb from the cold. He wonders if he should dare to light one of his matches for a brief flash of warmth.

Option #4 per https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ers-modify-order-to-remove-constraints.63576/

O3tiB2E.jpg

elmo-walks.gif
Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's snowing on a freezing night. A little boy walks along the street, his head and feet bare. He's selling matches, but he's had no buyers all day. He can't go home to his father without any money. He's getting numb from the cold. He wonders if he should dare to light one of his matches for a brief flash of warmth.

Option #4 per https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/💰-official-2500-order-modification-offer-to-wildtrak-customers-switch-trims-and-non-wildtrak-customers-modify-order-to-remove-constraints.63576/

Ford Bronco Reaction to somber news from Ford Offer's Option Number 4 elmo-walks

Ford Bronco Reaction to somber news from Ford Offer's Option Number 4 elmo-walks
How is it that this is sad and not funny but funny all at the same time?:cry:😠🙂🤔

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
heh. Yah, that "Walk away" doesn't need to be there. They could have just said 'cancel order' and we'd all get what they mean.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen some people say on here, it's not "walk away" but "run away and never look back" at this point.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Option #4 per https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/💰-official-2500-order-modification-offer-to-wildtrak-customers-switch-trims-and-non-wildtrak-customers-modify-order-to-remove-constraints.63576/

Man Ford needs to learn how to be sincere.

Sponsored

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am mighty dang thankful I have a 2 door Wildtrak in the driveway right now.

For folks who have been officially riding this buckin' bronco order process from the start and still don't have a vehicle...my hat is off to you. In the HVAC industry, lead times are up to a year+ for custom commercial units...its seems that maybe the norm moving forward for some time, so I can understand Ford is dealing with sourcing issues too...but this must be the perfect storm of storms for an auto maker.

It looks like they were just drawing numbers from a bingo machine thus far to get broncos out the door... and now pressing the eject button to clear the books as much as possible.

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Walk Away appears to be WildTrak only. It is not included in non-WildTrak orders per the picture.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For folks who have been officially riding this buckin' bronco order process from the start and still don't have a vehicle...my hat is off to you. In the HVAC industry, lead times are up to a year+ for custom commercial units...its seems that maybe the norm moving forward for some time, so I can understand Ford is dealing with sourcing issues too...but this must be the perfect storm of storms for an auto maker.

It looks like they were just drawing numbers from a bingo machine thus far to get broncos out the door... and now pressing the eject button to clear the books as much as possible.
Just left a furniture store, “you want a couch, it’s a 6 month wait.”

Reactions: Dom

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m also glad my OBX, with every option, is being built this week. A couple months ago, I deleted the tow package. A week week later , I said “screw it, put it back on. I’ve waited almost 2 years, I might as well get what I want.” We’ll see how long it takes to get delivered, but at least it’s moving in the right direction.

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, and I see Walk Away as meaning you want a Jeep or a Toyota instead? Hopefully someone with reading comprehension at Ford will edit that before it goes public tomorrow.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that ineos grenadier is starting to look more likely, especially given option #4.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just walk away, Renee