First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone know if the rear trunk door can accept both the table and the molle system?

Trying to decide which (ideally would be both) to put on there
Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The table has cut outs on it that should be able to accept molle type attachments. You could, say, for instance, attach your first aid kit to it and it would just fold down with the table.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope they don’t rattle too much.

Ford Bronco Rear Door - Molle or Table or both? 1625066528058
Yes, that is my worry - but I figure I can fabricate something out of foam that would cut back on any rattling. Having owned a number of Wranglers, I have experience fabricating small fixes to rattling issues. :cool:

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i'd be looking for both. drop down table to work on things, use to cook, eat, etc. but then a molle system to have for first aid kits, tool kits, etc.
i hate rattles so if there is one, i'm making sure it's taken care of.

Sponsored
OP
OP

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is what I want too - but not sure the two ford parts work with each other

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The drop down table has a weight limit of ~25LB if I remember correctly. My only concern is adding a first aid kit and a fire extinguisher (for example) is going to take ~10lb of that capacity right off the top. That doesn't leave too much for your activities.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going with an aftermarket drop down table. There are a couple that I like a lot better than the Ford offering. Both have a stored cutting board.

Then I am also going to fit a storage drawer system and I hope to get a slide out table/tray below that. I'm hoping ARBs Bronco-specific offering will be my answer. I know that this is going to mess up my rear storage area as far as accommodating the doors, etc. The other alternative is stuffing recovery gear (and other shit like jumper cables, first aid, etc) into storage bags, and I don't love that.

I'm waiting on all of this until I have the vehicle, and I expect the solutions/offerings to increase over time.

OP
OP

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
any sense for who is developing their own fold out tables? I agree the Ford one looks so/so

My table = some cooking + putting tools on it while working on stuff

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be making similar decisions too... mainly have to wait to see what 3rd parties are doing.

I was preparing to buy a Molle bag and start building a winter emergency kit and a roadside kit, in addition to my first aid kit... but not knowing how big of a panel I will be working with has halted those plans.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford table has that Molle built in, saw a photo somewhere with several bags hanging on it. Not really my thing, but seems handy. I'm also going to get one of the tables with slide out cutting board, that'll be more useful to me, set up a mini kitchen.
Only thing Molle I can think of adding permanently is water bottle holders in the rear. Not adding anything permanent that makes it interesting for a crook to rummage around.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm going with an aftermarket drop down table. There are a couple that I like a lot better than the Ford offering. Both have a stored cutting board.

Then I am also going to fit a storage drawer system and I hope to get a slide out table/tray below that. I'm hoping ARBs Bronco-specific offering will be my answer. I know that this is going to mess up my rear storage area as far as accommodating the doors, etc. The other alternative is stuffing recovery gear (and other shit like jumper cables, first aid, etc) into storage bags, and I don't love that.

I'm waiting on all of this until I have the vehicle, and I expect the solutions/offerings to increase over time.
Which aftermarket tables are you looking at?

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which aftermarket tables are you looking at?
I like the Outback Adventure Products Trailgater.
Drop Down Tailgate Table - by Front Runner is another contender. I have good luck with a roof rack from Front Runner.

I'm mostly looking at jeep stuff and hoping I can make it work. I don't have my rig yet, but once I get it, my wife says this is her #1 accessory. Gotta keep her engaged.

So the question will be, do I wait for a bronco-specific offering that I love, or do I make a Jeep accessory work?

I don't really cook on the trail or anything, but I have always loved a fold-down tailgate. I used to change baby diapers on the tailgate of a FJ80. I still love that configuration.

I would prefer a plastic cutting board for sanitation, but it looks like the bamboo gives you more rigidity. The only thing I am ever gonna cut on there is limes.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those looking for tables with aslide-out cutting board, I'm not sure how that'll work with the Bronco's gate design. It has an inset for a table (or whatever), and the vent bulge is much larger and lower than a Jeep's.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yesterday when the order guide came out, it looks like you can only order the flip-down table with a 4-door? Anyone know if there is any compatibility issues with the tabke on the 2-door?
Sponsored