Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have looked at it from a different perspective. I am interested in how to delete the spare tire. The biggest obstacle I see is the image of the camera “shaft” protruding without the carrier. My cars have not had a spare tire in about 10 years and it hasn’t been an issue. On a long trip maybe I’ll throw a spare, jack, and breaker bar in.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While having exactly zero to do with science... I always look at the pre-production units swing gate fitment and they all seem to line up great! (except for the 35's, you can see them sagging when the door is closed.) Completely subjective and dependent on what pictures I have seen, but the 35's always sag on the side away from the hinges, at least in all the pictures I have seen/recall. I specifically look for it.

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well they certainly do on the jeep wrangler. Hopefully aftermarket will provide a bumper with a tire carrier or one reminiscent of the old Broncos. That gates going to sag Otherwise.

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m hoping it doesn’t need an upgrade, but you can count on the aftermarket world if one is needed. I had to buy a $600 remedy for the Jeep. It was a hard pill to swallow, but the peace of mind is nice when it’s loaded with a 115lb wheel and tires, 3.5 gallons of fuel and 2 gallons of water. Lol.

2238848C-E290-4DC1-B7CE-C57764B725DA.jpeg
Sponsored