First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford table. No installation issues. The table came with a 7/16" bit and depth gauge. I took it very slow and easy drilling, setting nutserts and securing table to avoid over depth drilling or stripping serts.

Surprisingly , no rattles even with all the hardware strapped on. I do have that intermittent top popping and some kind of dash rattle that may make me crazy though.
Yeah, mine had no bit so I had to buy it. But I know the dent is from the bolt and not drilling. Usually you get a template for even the most basic things like a tv wall mount so it was shocking that I had to assemble the frame, mark the holes, and then disassemble and remove the frame to drill. There were no instructions for setting the rivnuts so I had to look that up and it’s possible the damage occurred when setting the one rivnut that has the least clearance with the exterior panel. You wouldn’t expect them to spec a bolt that can impact the exterior panel so easily.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is that the Ford table? I installed that and one of the bolts pushed into the exterior panel causing some paint and body damage. Did you run into any installation issues?

I’d imagine all that weight on the table just causes it to rattle even more. I wrapped the metal rod hinge thing with some electrical tape and that worked for the main rattle but after one long bumpy trail the tape fell off.
It was your drill bit. Not the bolts. Ford now includes a drill bit and bit stop so this won’t happen. No rattles here.

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They didn't (y)
The bottom left corner has a noteably shorter distance between the interior panel and the exterior panel. I made a note of this when I was drilling and on all the other holes I know I hit the exterior panel when drilling and still did not drill into it. I was far more careful with this bottom left hole. When setting the rivnut you tighten the bolt into the nut until it is set. I’m pretty sure this is where the bolt impacts the exterior panel rather than after you install the bolt to the frame.

All of the commenters here sound clueless. Did you actually install this or are you just passing by to give one word responses?
Sponsored