Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if anyone else has noticed but if you have the remote start on your fob there is a little led that lights green to tell you the bronco has revived the signal to start and red when remote shutting down. Kinda neat if your not using the app and like me start the car sometimes where I can’t see the lights blink.
Sponsored

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how long does the remote starter run for and does the green light flash or stay on to let you know it's running? I have a aftermarket 2 way remote starter on my old F150 and it's so nice to confirm it's running and when it shuts off when you can not see the vehicle

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

how long does the remote starter run for and does the green light flash or stay on to let you know it's running? I have a aftermarket 2 way remote starter on my old F150 and it's so nice to confirm it's running and when it shuts off when you can not see the vehicle
You can set the time up to 15 minutes in your vehicle settings. I have not let it shut off by itself as I’m usually to the car before 15 minutes is up so I do not know. No blinking that I noticed but I didn’t stare at it. Just noticed it lit up today. Just I assume on when signal is received. Green for start red for shutdown.
Sponsored