Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To add to the joy of remote start, when using the app you can remote start for 15 minutes and you have the option to add an additional 15 minutes right off the bat. This morning was -20 degrees here in MN, and even colder than that with wind chill. I gave it about 25 minutes before getting in and it was nice and warm for my whole drive to work. My wife's Hyundai only lets you start it for 10 minutes and you have to wait until it shuts off before you can start again for another 10 minutes.
Sponsored

GRIFFINCONWAY

Badlands
First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you get remote start to turn on the seat warmers and the heated steering wheel? Mine defaulted to off when I tried before.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you get remote start to turn on the seat warmers and the heated steering wheel? Mine defaulted to off when I tried before.
Somewhere in Sync, I set mine to Auto, and it will turn them on based on outside temp.

And in general, all the systems on my bronco seem to work better than the same systems that were on my Ram. Key Fob range is way better, and the phone always starts my ride when I request it too. That wasn't always the case in my truck.

GRIFFINCONWAY

Badlands
First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somewhere in Sync, I set mine to Auto, and it will turn them on based on outside temp.

And in general, all the systems on my bronco seem to work better than the same systems that were on my Ram. Key Fob range is way better, and the phone always starts my ride when I request it too. That wasn't always the case in my truck.
Ok nice I’ll look around in there and figure it out. Thank you.

OP
OP
Smuck

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone use the schedule start on the Ford app ? I schedule my Bronco to start up every morning at a certain time. All I do is crack the garage door and it start up as scheduled . VERY COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now they need to link it to a smart garage door that cracks open and starts the bronco at the same time. But then I would have to buy a new garage door opener

Sponsored
OP
OP
Smuck

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Today I tried the fob while the kids were loading the Back and it struggled but the app did the trick. I would have been in the seat in 30 seconds anyway but they were in the way maybe the fob doesn’t work with a door/gate open.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Random question on remote start:

does the FOB have to be in a certain range for it to work?

but the app will start it from anywhere in the world? (Assuming you have a data connection)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Random question on remote start:

does the FOB have to be in a certain range for it to work?

but the app will start it from anywhere in the world? (Assuming you have a dara connection)
Correct. You need to essentially be able to see your Bronco with the fob. The FordPass app you can start from anywhere.

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford actually stopped charging for the FordPass Connect back in '19. Used to be a subscription fee..

Ford dropped the fee in 2019
I could’ve sworn the dealer told me it was only free for 90 days… Maybe that was the navigation and Ford Streaming stuff.

Who uses that anyway? Phone apps are so much better. The one and only time I’ve use the Ford navigation, it took me to a previous location so it was already out of date.

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Correct. You need to essentially be able to see your Bronco with the fob. The FordPass app you can start from anywhere.
I believe the fob range also differs based on which package you got (mid high lux etc). There was a video showing the higher packages had greater range.

I got the Lux and the range is suprisngly far with just the fob. Like I can be leaving a grocery store and start my car parked across the lot.
Sponsored