Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
TLDR...

I assume this means the last '23s will roll off the line on 11/12/23?
Sponsored

Zybore

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2024
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My bronco journey has been nothing but one annoyance after another. ( I know far less of one than a lot of folks here) I finally get a chance to order in 3/27. “Dealer said” my 2dr order will go no problem because of their allocation numbers. Nope. Recommended changing to 4 dr and dropping tow package. I don’t mind 4 doors. Main thing I wanted was cloth. Then I hear no more cloth in’23. WTF. Then last week ford says my 4dr BB SAS is scheduled for production Aug 8th and I see MGV on the tracker page.

Now I read the ‘24 banks are going to open. Will cloth be back?

It only took a bit over 3 months to get a production date. If I knew cloth was coming back I’d walk away from this one.

PITA for sure.
Hope this works out for you. I too had my dealer call when putting my order in 3/27 to say all was good with my order including the Lux package but ... no cloth seats. Did any one see that odd constraint coming? In answer to the wife on why not get another Mazda loaded for 20K less her reaction to the great cloth seats put her in the reluctant "well OK" column. I might have gone ahead with the order but black or dark blue vinyl, for 2K more in a convertible moved us to the "No" column. I decided to try in 2024 but the rumors of no more cloth has me concerned. When the 2024 order book is released with no cloth of even light colored vinyl it will not end well for my Bronco order.

SHOtruck

Outer Banks
First Name
TOM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Taurus SHO 22' Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer called me yesterday to say my Bronco was built as expected on the 14th. He will let me know the next steps when he gets details.
SHOTRUCK
Sponsored