Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People seem to forget, before the "commodity restraint" shit hit the fan, even the F150 Raptors were being marked down at the dealers.
I saw a dealer near me had several new ones on the lot listed below invoice.

I see F150's FILLING the lots right now, so those STEEP new vehicle discounts will start rolling out again pretty soon.

If I ever see a $55k-$65K Raptor…anytime soon… I’ll be one of the ones trying to shove this Wildtrak back to the dealership on a trade.
At that point, the dealer will only offer $35k or less for a WT. :unsure:

Yeah if you have a bronco drive it til the wheels fall off if not bring the lube to the dealership.
The wheels will be fine.... all the tech failures will turn it into a 4500 lb brick.
Sponsored

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Times are definitely going back to Normal.. I only owe 20,000 on my Bronco, need to refinance soon… 720 credit score last March and got a 7.9% interest rate… YIKES 😳 Plus I paid 3500 ADM..
holy cow got 4.9 from a local credit union last April when I got mine

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

(in an era when American made cars were literally built to fall apart in 7-10 years!)
I'm so old I remember American cars from the '60's -'80's, more like 3-5 years. Back when 50k miles was a major milestone.
I think two things will help the value of older Broncos, inflation and price increases. If you paid MSRP on the older lower MSRP Broncos you might not be in bad shape, if you paid the newer higher MSRP and god forbid ADM and a higher interest rate then you might be in trouble.
Welcome back to the world of car buying pre-pandemic.

Sponsored

the314boss

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Don't forget options can make that much price difference as well. The $80000 one may have far fewer options the $93000 one. Not that hard to add $13000 in options on a modern vehicle.
this is certainly true, but i can tell you from personal experience that the mid-year price jump is a very real (and painful) truth.

not whining here; fortunate enough to be able to make this purchase without it impacting my overall life/finances - but it was shocking to compare window stickers with those i had saved from early year musings compared to purchase in october.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m at 1.9% after 25,000 down and credit union loan
When did you get that loan? When I ordered my 21 Bronco, I pre-qualified for a 1.9% loan at my credit union. 18 months later, 4.7%. If you got 1.9% after interest rates went up, is it USAA or something?

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My brother took a ride in my Sas'd Badlands, which has the hard top and really liked it. We're finding that higher trimmed models with SAS and a hard top are holding values. He'd jump at a Badlands/Wildtrak for $46-48k but none seem to be out there (with reasonable miles).

Last edited:

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did you get that loan? When I ordered my 21 Bronco, I pre-qualified for a 1.9% loan at my credit union. 18 months later, 4.7%. If you got 1.9% after interest rates went up, is it USAA or something?
Nov ‘21 through Achieva. I have automatic payments I think it’s just under $400 a month. And half paid off thank god

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My local dealer has two dozen new Broncos on their lot. They also have four Bronco Raptors on the lot that have been there for a month. Seems like just yesterday folks were fighting over “ golden tickets”. BTW, the Broncos are marked under sticker. The Braptors are at sticker.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have been thinking about this recently. The resale is over. Also the demand has flattened. It used to be hard to find a bronco. There are at least 5 on every ford lot right now. Its no different then any other vehicle at this point. Along with high interest. Your buying to keep not to flip at this point. Its like buying a new Toyota camry and then trying to flip it for more…good luck.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just rolled over to Marty B's in Bartonville (Argyle) in Golden Triangle from Denton, under 7 miles and 18 minutes. Saw at least 10 fullsize Broncos (only one Sport 🤔), mostly all 4drs except a clone of my 2dr Carb Gray BL Sas. I think I might've seen @Chritaka on 407 going the other way? I think he has the black dashes/stripe on the bottom of the door. There were three in the Marty B's parking lot.

Really not sticking out anymore.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The temporary lack of supply due to being a newly introduced vehicle, parts issues and COVID impact on production is over. Bronco was always intended as a mass produced vehicle, it's how it should be right now in terms of availability and prices. The initial scarcity driven values were never going to hold longer term, as it was a temporary situation.

OP
OP
topdawg4ever

topdawg4ever

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, F150, AT4 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sticker prices are real and not set by supply chain. Inflation is real.
Sponsored