Raptor

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just rolled over to Marty B's in Bartonville (Argyle) in Golden Triangle from Denton, under 7 miles and 18 minutes. Saw at least 10 fullsize Broncos (only one Sport šŸ¤”), mostly all 4drs except a clone of my 2dr Carb Gray BL Sas. I think I might've seen @Chritaka on 407 going the other way? I think he has the black dashes/stripe on the bottom of the door. There were three in the Marty B's parking lot.

Really not sticking out anymore.
Unfortunately I wasnā€™t out that way today, Jiu Jitsu this morning and my boyā€™s baseball practice this afternoonā€¦Iā€™m in the Mansfield area. Need to get some Broncoā€™n in again soon though!

Thereā€™s an handful around me that are lower trimmed, non-SAS and non-modded. I have seen 2 BRaptors and an 2 BL and WT. hoping to see a few more around me pop-up with the same mod and wheelin sickness. šŸ˜†

I ended up getting mine for MSRP after my private offer and then found I had another $2500 rebate for choosing the WT off the lot instead of waiting on my order. Iā€™m happy with it, but never intended to resellā€¦just build, wheel it and have some family adventures.

I updated my stripes btw and you canā€™t miss my bumper, havenā€™t seen another around. Give a wave if you see meā€¦
IMG_7968.jpeg

roadsterlife

Raptor
First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Miata, BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Stark difference from just this summer to now - Raptors on the lot everywhere, in some cases under MSRP. I bought in September when all the dealers here in new england wanted $15k+ adm. Insane.

banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is frustrating to see inflation and likely Ford taking advantage of the situation to raise the MSRP prices on Broncos, trucks, etc. The completed UAW deal and the increased costs to squash that, are also likely part of the reason. Ford has not done their customers any favors especially over the last few years. Higher prices and many would argue lower quality. Ford also likes to market things yet not deliver; F150 Lightning Pro as an example. They like to say they have a $45k electric truck yet they are much harder to get and only in standard range battery, but fleet customers get Pro version in long-range battery. If Ford was serious about electric trucks they would sell a ton more if they sold the more affordable options. Not everyone can afford a Lariat at $75k or a Platinum at $90k. Ford makes their profits on the higher trims, period. I don't blame them but as a lifelong Ford owner, I am just disappointed in the lack of transparency of the company and its marketing hype. I believe we are starting to see some changes coming as inflation continues at these levels which could be good for the consumer that can afford to buy a new vehicle.
With all that said, I still like Ford trucks and the Bronco better than the competition and will stick with them until that changes or their quality gets so bad I have to make a change. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my 24 Badlands 2Dr. :)

Sponsored

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford priced the Bronco Raptor out of the market starting with the 2023 model year. We ended up being fortunate enough to get our Day 1 reservation converted to Raptor after the lottery. Ordered a 2022 Raptor, fully loaded with everything but the graphics. We optioned carbon fiber, orange belts, all of it. MSRP was either $76 or $78K. The order never got built and the truck got bumped to a 2023. MSRP went to $93 or $96K.

Never heard from the dealership and have no idea what happened to the order, but in the $90s there was no way I was taking delivery unless they honored my original pricing for my 2022.

So you're now talking about a loaded Bronco Raptor being ~$10K more than an F-150 Raptor for an overall less utilitarian vehicle. Combine that with the Bronco being more of a novelty vehicle than an F-150, the economy being in strange bubble, and high interest rates - the market on them is correcting and they're going back to where they should have been priced all along.

Last edited:

22 Spyder

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon mod (DD),2022 Porsche Spyder(weekend)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will be in the market for a 24 or 25 Raptor towards the end of the year. It will be interesting to see where things go over the next few months.

Lots O Fords

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Bronco, 23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lets not forget all the people that ordered one and never took delivery. Be it they got tired of waiting, could not afford it when it got here or ordered two and took the first one.

And order filled and no place to go.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford priced the Bronco Raptor out of the market starting with the 2023 model year. We ended up being fortunate enough to get our Day 1 reservation converted to Raptor after the lottery. Ordered a 2022 Raptor, fully loaded with everything but the graphics, carbon fiber, orange belts, all of it. MSRP was either $76 or $78K. The order never got built and the truck got bumped to a 2023. MSRP went to $93 or $96K.

Never heard from the dealership and have no idea what happened to the order, but in the $90s there was no way I was taking delivery unless they honored my original pricing for my 2022.

So you're now talking about a loaded Bronco Raptor being ~$10K more than an F-150 Raptor for an overall less utilitarian vehicle. Combine that with the Bronco being more of a novelty vehicle than an F-150, the economy being in strange bubble, and high interest rates - the market on them is correcting and they're going back to where they should have been priced all along.
This is what I got for $78k. The Braptor MSRP is simplyā€¦STUPID
IMG_9380.jpeg

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is what I got for $78k. The Braptor MSRP is simplyā€¦STUPID
Ford Bronco Resale Values-Why so Brutal IMG_9380
Sharp looking truck and I totally agree with you. I love Broncos and love the Bronco Raptor. But the new price point is just silly.

Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

MSRP is where itā€™s at. Here in San Antonio, a dealer has 5 on their lot at sticker. Freaking nuts how I remember fighting to keep mine at MSRP, which I managed to do. I love it and donā€™t intend on trading it in.

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw a 2022 Raptor with 6K miles in south Jersey around $82,995 but most of them in the area are $90+ with quite a few still over $100K.

Salt Shaker

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 15 Jeep GC, 15 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, the roll out was a sh1t show, and I am pretty sure the ordering process was set up by folks playing candy crush during the world ending pandemic.

When Ford realized the dealers were marking them up, they just built in the markups into the price.

If I was to order mine now it would be over 13k of the price protection price when I ordered 2 years ago, and 10k over MSRP when it arrived a year ago.

Interest rates and inflation put the brakes on a lot of sales, add production increases and bingo they are sitting on the lots.

Tracking prices, those that ordered and received the price protection are probably not in bad spot if they have lower mileage and their ride is in descent shape.

How they ever incorporated a colt raised by goats and applied GOAT modes to a Bronco is beyond me...

Salt

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got mine at the introductory price. No way I would pay what they are asking for one now.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is stunning is
Yes, it's going to be a bit before Raptors are at this price.
Yes, it's going to be a bit before Raptors are at this price.
Unless the economy or more likely car market collapses. No one needs a raptor.

That being said, the raptors prices will hold slightly longer.

The unfortunate reality is that the regular broncoā€™s are no longer special or limited. Also, all of those ADMs probably mean a lot of people will be under water in their loans.
Sponsored