Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plot twist, this badlands is someone else's order waiting for a call from Damerow :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad it worked out for you. But where did they get that one from? Hopefully dealer stock order but I kinda doubt it.
No way in a hell a badlands, lets alone badlands sas hard top is a dealer stock order. My reservation is April 2021 and Dave has been waiting 6 months longer than me.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No way in a hell a badlands, lets alone badlands sas hard top is a dealer stock order. My reservation is April 2021 and Dave has been waiting 6 months longer than me.
I agree. I think very few dealers would even order that build. Way more money in a lower end build and add shiny things at a larger markup.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Go order from Jim Schnell over at Northside Ford. About as great of a car buying experience I've ever had.
Did you have to pay for their $2496 package?

I am with them and currently at MSRP for the vehicle with price protection, but they are including the "window etching, tint, hydrogen 😂, and paint interior protection"... $2496...?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am with them and currently at MSRP for the vehicle with price protection, but they are including the "window etching, tint, hydrogen 😂, and paint interior protection"... $2496...?
That sounds worse than the $400 VIN etching from Damerow...

Sponsored

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I did not.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright, so there is a HAPPY ENDING to all those invested in this thread. This afternoon we got a call from Damerow Ford and they were willing to make it right with us!!! This is not the car we originally ordered, but they pulled a lot of strings to make us happy customers. I have to give credit where credit is due. While there was a lot of anger and emotions over the last 72 hours, we are grateful they made right of their wrong doings. Posting a photo of our new BADASS Bronco!!!!!!

3B23BBF0-2BBB-4114-8C77-A5731519D7DF.jpeg
Congrats.
I suggest you update the title of your thread to include: RESOLVED. And update your first post as well letting people know their was an amicable resolution. A lot of people tend skip over the 8 pages and immediately go full keyboard warrior on the dealership without realizing everything got worked out.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Plot twist, this badlands is someone else's order waiting for a call from Damerow :ROFLMAO:
Indeed this other hardtop Bronco suddenly "shows up"? Ford should drop customers into a pit, and have them fight to see who is allowed a Bronco. Apparently I don't want this vehicle enough, because I won't lift a finger dealing with any of this rubbish to get one.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Indeed this other hardtop Bronco suddenly "shows up"? Ford should drop customers into a pit, and have them fight to see who is allowed a Bronco. Apparently I don't want this vehicle enough, because I won't lift a finger dealing with any of this rubbish to get one.
Damerow moves a lot of vehicles and we don't exactly know how many people have been walking away from orders.

No dealers canceled one single order for MY22 because the customer backed out. Not one single dealer. The orders were brought in and sold. Hence the reason Ford is doing the extra verifications for MY23 (like they should have done from the beginning).

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did not.
Can you share more about your process? Your salesman, etc. DM is good too if you want to keep it private...

Appreciate the help and hopefully see you around town soon! I'm supposed to be delivered early November.

Sponsored
OP
OP

bs17892

Outer Banks
First Name
Britney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats.
I suggest you update the title of your thread to include: RESOLVED. And update your first post as well letting people know their was an amicable resolution. A lot of people tend skip over the 8 pages and immediately go full keyboard warrior on the dealership without realizing everything got worked out.
Thanks for the suggestion. I updated. I couldn’t figure out how to delete it.

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you share more about your process? Your salesman, etc. DM is good too if you want to keep it private...

Appreciate the help and hopefully see you around town soon! I'm supposed to be delivered early November.
Jim Schnell was my sales contact
From Day 1 (July 14 2020) he contacted me and kept me in the loop
Had to re-order October of 21, he was on it and advised to drop Tow to get it built. The next week it was picked for production.
They had price protection already figured out when Bronco arrived.
Paperwork took less than 10 min on delivery. MSRP was honored with no funny stuff.

I ordered a Badlands 2.3, MIC, High, Modular Bumper.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jim Schnell was my sales contact
From Day 1 (July 14 2020) he contacted me and kept me in the loop
Had to re-order October of 21, he was on it and advised to drop Tow to get it built. The next week it was picked for production.
They had price protection already figured out when Bronco arrived.
Paperwork took less than 10 min on delivery. MSRP was honored with no funny stuff.

I ordered a Badlands 2.3, MIC, High, Modular Bumper.
I get that... But typically all of their vehicles have the "Northside Package" so wondering how you went about getting that removed?

Would you mind sharing your PO? You can gray out the personal info? I can send you mine too for comparison. Wondering if they got you on the back end? Through financing or something.

Again, we can DM if you don't mind, so we don't hijack this thread.

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get that... But typically all of their vehicles have the "Northside Package" so wondering how you went about getting that removed?

Would you mind sharing your PO? You can gray out the personal info? I can send you mine too for comparison. Wondering if they got you on the back end? Through financing or something.

Again, we can DM if you don't mind, so we don't hijack this thread.
Did you have a reservation or did you place an order? I had a reservation. I specifically said No to them adding anything. I didn’t get back ended with the Northside Package anywhere.
Sponsored