First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nick will be getting a text from me the day mine is schedule to be built and then when I get the shipping email I’ll be texting every day. Because I really want the stupid thing. :p
Don't rely on Ford to send a shipping email. Many here never get them. I got a scheduling email and that was it. Even checking the tracker, mine NEVER said shipped. Mine showed up at my chosen dealership -- and the tracker still never said shipped. My dealer never called to tell me it had arrived. I just happened to stop in to confirm some financial numbers and discovered it there behind the dealership. Who knows if I'd have ever gotten a call? I certainly never got a shipping notice. So, I can easily see how a dealership could sell your Bronco without you ever knowing it had arrived.
Sponsored

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In theory you should get a call from the dealer.

There are many reasons that they may not call, some valid, some nefarious. Regardless it’s in you best interest to be proactive when you’re dealing with a high demand product.

Lesson to be learned for everyone waiting is to stay informed and stay in contact.

Nick will be getting a text from me the day mine is schedule to be built and then when I get the shipping email I’ll be texting every day. Because I really want the stupid thing. :p
Don't rely on Ford to send a shipping email. Many here never get them. I got a scheduling email and that was it. Even checking the tracker, mine NEVER said shipped. Mine showed up at my chosen dealership -- and the tracker still never said shipped. My dealer never called to tell me it had arrived. I just happened to stop in to confirm some financial numbers and discovered it there behind the dealership. Who knows if I'd have ever gotten a call? I certainly never got a shipping notice. So, I can easily see how a dealership could sell your Bronco without you ever knowing it had arrived.
I will be checking in regularly with Ford chat about updates. and I think when you get a build date you get a eta for delivery? thus I will be uber active checking in as that day approaches.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will be checking in regularly with Ford chat about updates. and I think when you get a build date you get a eta for delivery? thus I will be uber active checking in as that day approaches.
My build date changed constantly. Every week when I contacted chat, it was bumped to a different week. Lol! And my Bronco was at my dealership way before my last delivery ETA.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. Build date and ETA. But dates are just estimates. Until you get your window sticker about a week out from the build date. Then it gets more solid.

Just stay on top of it and stay close to your salesperson. Who are you working with at Damerow?

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. Build date and ETA. But dates are just estimates. Until you get your window sticker about a week out from the build date. Then it gets more solid.

Just stay on top of it and stay close to your salesperson. Who are you working with at Damerow?
Kiyoshi. I’m on top of it, much thx to the 6g community and I have Kiyoshi’s cell number and I know where he works, that’s as close as I care to get.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kiyoshi. I’m on top of it, much thx to the 6g community and I have Kiyoshi’s cell number and I know where he works, that’s as close as I care to get.
I literally stop by just to say hi.

I’ll be stopping by more.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 😜

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build date changed constantly. Every week when I contacted chat, it was bumped to a different week. Lol! And my Bronco was at my dealership way before my last delivery ETA.
That’s why I’ll be checking way before my eta and asking Kiyoshi for updates and if he dont know, guess who he calling? His Ford dealer rep.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I literally stop by just to say hi.

I’ll be stopping by more.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 😜
You do you. I already made the necessary eye contact and put pen to paper, they know this is serious business for us. My deal will be a win win.

The Memedalorian

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Chevys
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you work for Damerow Ford? You're giving me some serious dealership vibes with your responses.
I've never seen anyone go to bat for Damerow fucking Ford like this before.

Dave is shilling like his job depends on it.

OP
OP

bs17892

Outer Banks
First Name
Britney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Alright, so there is a HAPPY ENDING to all those invested in this thread. This afternoon we got a call from Damerow Ford and they were willing to make it right with us!!! This is not the car we originally ordered, but they pulled a lot of strings to make us happy customers. I have to give credit where credit is due. While there was a lot of anger and emotions over the last 72 hours, we are grateful they made right of their wrong doings. Posting a photo of our new BADASS Bronco!!!!!!

3B23BBF0-2BBB-4114-8C77-A5731519D7DF.jpeg

Sponsored

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright, so there is a HAPPY ENDING to all those invested in this thread. This afternoon we got a call from Damerow Ford and they were willing to make it right with us!!! This is not the car we originally ordered, but they pulled a lot of strings to make us happy customers. I have to give credit where credit is due. While there was a lot of anger and emotions over the last 72 hours, we are grateful they made right of their wrong doings. Posting a photo of our new BADASS Bronco!!!!!!

Ford Bronco RESOLVED: ADD DAMEROW FORD TO BAD DEALER LIST 3B23BBF0-2BBB-4114-8C77-A5731519D7DF
Glad it got worked out was this close to your origional?

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco RESOLVED: ADD DAMEROW FORD TO BAD DEALER LIST 3B23BBF0-2BBB-4114-8C77-A5731519D7DF
Great for the auspicious ending. Hope it's even better they sold you the Badlands at Outerbanks prices! 😂

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

3B23BBF0-2BBB-4114-8C77-A5731519D7DF.jpeg
Congrats!!!

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alright, so there is a HAPPY ENDING to all those invested in this thread. This afternoon we got a call from Damerow Ford and they were willing to make it right with us!!!
Good deal! I'm glad that everything worked out in the end. Are you able to elaborate on exactly how your first one was sold to someone else?
Sponsored