Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a Damerow reservation holder with no build date. My salesman is Nick. He’s generally been good to work with. Very knowledgeable about this whole process. I’ve changed my order probably 7 or 8 times for 2021, 2022, and 2023. I’ve talked to the guy in person about three times at length. I believe he is also the finance manager. I’d have an extremely hard time believing I won’t get my bronco at the MSRP I have in writing, and you can bet your ass I’ll be tracking when it comes off the train and asking for pics before PDI.

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a $1000 under reservation with Damerow. They honored the previously agreed upon price and with a little explaining how price protection works they honored the full price protection. Outside of the stupid VIN etching it went as good as buying a car can go. I was extremely proactive through the whole process and worked with Nick who was honestly pretty easy to deal with.
I know this probably doesn’t help at all, but I wanted to share my experience. I’m sorry yours didn’t go well.

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well shit. If they are willing to screw over a Blazer player (with a large platform like yours), then we are all screwed. I am sorry you got ripped off too. If you haven't already, put your story on all the reviews sites you can so consumers at least have a warning before committing to Damerow.
I took out an add on Facebook and Instagram, telling my story. They got a bunch of negative reviews on their social accounts as a result.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fast forward to recent weeks, we were notified that our vehicle was finally being shipped and would arrive soon. We waited to hear from Damerow Ford about our vehicle but never got a call. Yesterday we contacted the dealership and asked if the car had arrived. Come to find out, they decided to sell it to someone else.
Still not getting any answers here as I think this person has moved onto the next platform to continue the crusade.

I’ll recap for them: Places order and gets emails it’s built and shipped but then still NEVER contacts the dealer once until they finally think to call at some point. (Timelines are fuzzy… I mean lacking)

This whole Bronco experience has been a cluster thanks to Ford. I don’t trust anyone to make sure I get my Bronco so I’m doing everything I can. In this market I understand there not much incentive for any dealer to make sure that happens. Stay shape out there, folks. Ride ain’t over for some of us.

Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Why are we supposed to call dealer to find out if arrived? It's an order I your name. Mine was built in June and not delivered until Oct. In that time I had 0 contact with my dealer. We had talked many times durring the 2 year process so I figured if he needed something he would contact me. Once they had it I got a call that day. I can say I was tracking it and would have called a day or two later. This was a G.T. Raptor so I guess they couldn't sell out from under me. Regardless, an order should always be honored. Shame on this dealer and Ford for allowing crap like this.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why are we supposed to call dealer to find out if arrived? It's an order I your name. Mine was built in June and not delivered until Oct. In that time I had 0 contact with my dealer. We had talked many times durring the 2 year process so I figured if he needed something he would contact me. Once they had it I got a call that day. I can say I was tracking it and would have called a day or two later. This was a G.T. Raptor so I guess they couldn't sell out from under me. Regardless, an order should always be honored. Shame on this dealer and Ford for allowing crap like this.
In theory you should get a call from the dealer.

There are many reasons that they may not call, some valid, some nefarious. Regardless it’s in you best interest to be proactive when you’re dealing with a high demand product.

Lesson to be learned for everyone waiting is to stay informed and stay in contact.

Nick will be getting a text from me the day mine is schedule to be built and then when I get the shipping email I’ll be texting every day. Because I really want the stupid thing. :p

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a Damerow reservation holder with no build date. My salesman is Nick. He’s generally been good to work with. Very knowledgeable about this whole process. I’ve changed my order probably 7 or 8 times for 2021, 2022, and 2023. I’ve talked to the guy in person about three times at length. I believe he is also the finance manager. I’d have an extremely hard time believing I won’t get my bronco at the MSRP I have in writing, and you can bet your ass I’ll be tracking when it comes off the train and asking for pics before PDI.
Same but then this year I had to ask for Kiyoshi because Nick moved to the Finance dept and I was assigned A. Jose which would be the third person involved in my order since 2/21. I didnt get my price in writing until this year because I was ignorant. I have 100% confidence they will honor MSRP as well as provide competive pricing on the extended warranty. I also have 100% confidence that if I no call no show on the day the Bronco arrives, it will likely be gone the next day.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's the story: I pre ordered a bronco and was about two years out. Another customers order arrived, but the customer backed out at the last minute. Instead of raising the price and selling it, Casey call me and said my exact spec bronco is here now if I wanted it. I asked how much over since it's not my order. He sold it to me for $60,000 which was MSRP. That's great service. He didn't have to do that.

In regards to the shop, I had an issue with the bolts on the beauty rings on the wheels. The warranty does not cover wheel issues, only tire issues. The shop manager did his work and got my problem covered. They made the repairs free of charge.

I've had great experiences with Newberg Ford. Highly recommend them!

Sponsored

ElBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was one of the $1,000 under invoice orders. I went in there to pick it up, but wasn't sure what I was walking into due to lack of communication and specific confirming of the deal in writing.

Went in with all docs and communications printed out and they honored the deal with price protection after some back and forth. I feel like I got a great deal even with the stress involved.

jgas5689

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To give you the short story, about a year ago my husband and I went into Damerow Ford (in Beaverton, Oregon) and ordered a Ford Bronco. We put a deposit down, signed a purchase agreement and were eventually assigned a VIN number tied directly to our name.

Fast forward to recent weeks, we were notified that our vehicle was finally being shipped and would arrive soon. We waited to hear from Damerow Ford about our vehicle but never got a call. Yesterday we contacted the dealership and asked if the car had arrived. Come to find out, they decided to sell it to someone else
@fordmotorcompany
My dealership called me and told me mine was in and they made on like they didn't know how to sell it to me for MSRP so I had to pay over $34,000 for a base two-door which the dealership told me if Ford reimburses them for it they will cut me a check so I'm going to call them in about 2 more weeks and find out if they don't I will post dealership name

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was one of the $1,000 under invoice orders. I went in there to pick it up, but wasn't sure what I was walking into due to lack of communication and specific confirming of the deal in writing.

Went in with all docs and communications printed out and they honored the deal with price protection after some back and forth. I feel like I got a great deal even with the stress involved.
Given the number of vehicles they move there are bound to be a few unhappy customers. One or two isn’t a trend.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boats/Cars/Planes
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interesting stories.... Do you realize the issue Carvana is in now? Why do I bring this up? Because, I believe, each state has a consumer affairs division....It's great to post on a forum and get a collective response. But, you all should be following up with consumer affairs if they have a business in their state defrauding customers. I would say that not honoring contracts falls in this category....How do you expect change if there are no consequences? I've read at least 4 of you here have had similar experiences...Seems like I would collectively communicate....

Let me make it easy for ya....

https://www.oregon.gov/dcbs/Pages/index.aspx

https://www.doj.state.or.us/consumer-protection/
Sponsored