First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m also glad it worked out, but this thread certainly shouldn’t be deleted. Maybe closed, but not deleted.

I do feel like the OP “used” this community. His first post is this FE saga, we get him a good resolution, now he deleted all of his posts and asks for the entire thread to be deleted? Not even a heartfelt “thanks to you all for getting me my Bronco at MSRP”…
100%

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How do we know it is bullshit? We are ready to burn the place down for the OP believing them. Also has the OP said they are keeping this unit and not trying to turn it? Playing devils advocate here. The dealers story sounds just a plausible. Person orders never intending to buy them realizes the market and tries to show up and buy it. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
The OP has much less a reason to lie/make up their story. The dealership has every reason to lie trying to save face. Also I can’t get believe that post with its terrible punctuation and poor grammar was written by the owner.
In the end we can verify they have 3 green sticker vehicles way over MSRP. Which lends credence to OP story and shows they aren’t above gouging prices.
Im glad the OP got his FE at MSRP, also leading me to believe the dealership lied in their attempts at discrediting the OP online. Also a shitty thing to do, I cannot wish enough bad things to befall people like this.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The record should still stand for the world to see.
Agreed. I fear they’ll try to do this to other customers in the future.

Glad it was resolved for OP, but let’s not think the dealership has turned over a new leaf here.

Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't necessarily agree with his statement or logic.
I'm thinking the bad publicity is making the dealer(s) and Levine very uncomfortable.This social media thing works both ways..........If you want to go out and promote your product(s) and or business be prepared to receive negative feedback if people believe they are being hosed.

ProdigyJKU

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why isn't anyone calling the police to file police reports? Ford literally calls it "your" Bronco in the emails to you. Go back, bring the police, and call your lawyer. They owe you that Bronco.
Because it's a civil matter, it would be a court issue, not police.

It's not "your Bronco" til you buy it from the dealer. What these dealers are doing is shitty and immoral, but not necessarily illegal.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Administrator - Please delete this thread. Was resolved at MSRP with the dealership and we'd like to close this down.

Also if others would like to delete their negative reviews, that would be helpful. Thanks

Excited to have my FE!
can you let us know how it was resolved?

1stCar76Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport tuned
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So was part of the agreement to ask for members to delete their comments and remove the post?

I think one thing to take away from this thread (at least for me) is that if future dealership issues arise, the buyer/reservation holder, needs to post ALL the facts before B6 members go off half cocked and possibly destroy someone’s reputation.

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not knowing all the facts of this one case maybe it’s needed that people don’t delete the comments after the issue is resolved, actions have consequences and if the dealer has all the negative comments deleted they will try it again. Other dealers will do the same. If these dealers see that their Ill ways can cause long term issues maybe they will think twice

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, what a weasel. Make your franchisees do the right thing, honoring MSRP on special ordered vehicles, and the negative PR campaigns won’t be necessary. This has been another case where the negative PR campaign worked, and the dealer caved resulting in them doing what they should’ve done in the first place. Why would we stop doing this? Without the negative PR campaign the OP would be without Bronco and the dealership would be incentivized to screw over the next order holder to make a quick buck. Good dealerships with Ford’s best interest in mind are the ones who do the right thing and honor MSRP for ordered vehicles. These bad dealerships are smearing the Ford brand and driving away future business.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think people should delete their reviews. I mean the dealer screwed up and deserve the reviews they got. It’s not because they now gave you the Bronco at MSRP that their deserve 5 star reviews in return. MSRP is the normal thing to do, not some special 5 star treatment.
How many other customers who did not ask for help to Levy and B6G got scammed by that dealer and either paid markup or did not get their Broncos???

Last edited:

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you got your Bronco but it's still a shit dealer. They have just moved on to preying on the next guy or gal. If the review was factual, it should have stayed up.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike, we're happy to ask for help and give you a chance. Many of us have been waiting about as long as this gentleman had. How about giving allocation to the dealers to help fulfill the 2020 reservations we all made? I'll wait, thanks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.