Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is this a real tweet? I wanted to reply to it, but can't find it.
Looks like he may have deleted the tweet. Canā€™t see it anymore. Heā€™s catching a lot of shit for his previous tweet about getting a signed agreement from a dealership.

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Administrator - Please delete this thread. Was resolved at MSRP with the dealership and we'd like to close this down.

Also if others would like to delete their negative reviews, that would be helpful. Thanks

Excited to have my FE!
You know what I say leave the reviews up. Let others know this dealer is scum and only did the right thing after massive public outrage and bad reviews.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only leverage customers have is crowd sourcing a significant negative online response. Dealerships have shown they arenā€™t afraid of legal consequences. They are afraid of negative feedback.

Alsoā€¦ why alienate even more customers with a message like this? I can see why he deleted it.

Sponsored

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only leverage customers have is crowd sourcing a significant negative online response. Dealerships have shown they arenā€™t afraid of legal consequences. They are afraid of negative feedback.

Alsoā€¦ why alienate even more customers with a message like this? I can see why he deleted it.
A difference in expectations? What bullshit corporate speak. That dealer tried screwing over that customer. They clearly used his reservation to get a truck and mark it up hoping he would walk so they could ADM it

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The OP has much less a reason to lie/make up their story. The dealership has every reason to lie trying to save face. Also I canā€™t get believe that post with its terrible punctuation and poor grammar was written by the owner.
In the end we can verify they have 3 green sticker vehicles way over MSRP. Which lends credence to OP story and shows they arenā€™t above gouging prices.
Im glad the OP got his FE at MSRP, also leading me to believe the dealership lied in their attempts at discrediting the OP online. Also a shitty thing to do, I cannot wish enough bad things to befall people like this.
Well letā€™s see if the op actually keeps it or tries turning it. I hate people raking other people over the coals period.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like he may have deleted the tweet. Canā€™t see it anymore. Heā€™s catching a lot of shit for his previous tweet about getting a signed agreement from a dealership.

The thing is, many of us did get a signed agreement. And we are waiting in Bronco purgatory because of the allocations.

dgauss

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dealer here can easily show/post these emails if true....and maybe it is.....if the dealer was under the assumption that the order was absolutely abandoned then that does change the narrative, but seems this would be easy to show.
Honestly, I bet those emails are the terrible ā€œcheck out our inventoryā€ generic saws emails you get when youā€™re on the dealerā€™s lead nurture list

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The thing is, many of us did get a signed agreement. And we are waiting in Bronco purgatory because of the allocations.
Agreedā€¦Reserved July of ā€˜20 and Iā€™ve got an agreement in writing from Leonardtown Ford. Iā€™m not worried about my price because theyā€™ve been more than up front and honest about everything. They are a small dealership so thatā€™s the price Iā€™m paying having to wait on allocation but Iā€™ll gladly to business with a dealership thatā€™s honest and not trying to rake me over the coals.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We all helped. I even put in a sales inquiry RE the unit to see what they did. They called three times as I watched this thread today.

1. We are in this together.
2. Ford is in this as well. They want us happy. Trust me.
3. Glad Iā€™m on this board.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.