Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what did you get ?
Last received invoice ( sept 2022) - 3% - certificate - 2nd certificate for dropping stuff+ dealer fees ...correct ?
Ford Bronco Can not get delivery of my Bronco ***** RESOLVED****** Screenshot_20230610_161509_Adobe Acrobat

Here you go.... ignore the accessories (ceramic coating and wheel and tire protection they asked me if I wanted to do and I will probably not do).
Sponsored

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Can not get delivery of my Bronco ***** RESOLVED****** Screenshot_20230610_161509_Adobe Acrobat

Here you go.... ignore the accessories (ceramic coating and wheel and tire protection they asked me if I wanted to do and I will probably not do).
I never dropped anything for the 2.5k. I stay with the options I wanted and took the risk.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am a small business owner that feeds 8 employee families very nicely. I am on the BOD of my local Chamber of Commerce etc... Local small business is what makes your community thrive, not the big box stores.
Not all dealers are big box stores. Granger was never considered a large store. They are this year because of all the Bronco’s they sold by being a fair and honest dealer and offering a great price. I’m sure they are feeding many families right now very nicely.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never dropped anything for the 2.5k. I stay with the options I wanted and took the risk.
If you didn't drop anything but got that hefty discount most likely Chapman applied DD extra discounts that nobody else is getting from them. Looks like all the wait was worth it

Sponsored
OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you didn't drop anything but got that hefty discount most likely Chapman applied DD extra discounts that nobody else is getting from them. Looks like all the wait was worth it
Not sure about that. Going back to my original build and DORA from 2021 when I order the Bronco, 55.5k was my price (Invoice -3%).

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got a call from the dealer and they were able to work it out and found my PP. 12k under MSRP. I should be all set and next week will flight to get the car!

Thank you all for the support and I will post few pictures when I have my hands on it.
Glad that it has worked out for you. Might want to update the original post and the thread title.

@Administrator Maybe you can help the OP with the updates?

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not all dealers are big box stores. Granger was never considered a large store. They are this year because of all the Bronco’s they sold by being a fair and honest dealer and offering a great price. I’m sure they are feeding many families right now very nicely.
Yep. Besides, one dealer in my area consistently price gouges, and the owner of another was recently convicted of being a tax cheat. No thanks.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got a call from the dealer and they were able to work it out and found my PP. 12k under MSRP. I should be all set and next week will flight to get the car!

Thank you all for the support and I will post few pictures when I have my hands on it.
Excellent! You mean you stayed calm, communicated with Chapman, and it all worked out? According to some you did it all wrong and should’ve jumped in your car drove there and did the following…
Ford Bronco Can not get delivery of my Bronco ***** RESOLVED****** IMG_0955

Glad you didn’t listen to that advice. Most of us that have done business with them have been able to resolve successfully. Enjoy your new Bronco, it’s worth the wait!

Ohio Chris

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Square Bodies
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fwiw, I bought a new Ram TRX from Chapman for 3% back of invoice and they honored the deal to the penny….I think you'll be ok. They just want paid and it gone

Sponsored

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gee, I would much rather support a local dealer who is willing to exploit their proximity to me, than to support a distant dealer who is going to great lengths to be competitive, honest, transparent, and appreciative of my business... said no one with more than 2 brain cells ever.

I have no problem with supporting a local dealership that is competitive, honest, transparent, and appreciative of my business. However, when they price themselves out of the competition and are unwilling to be honest and transparent, that's not a me problem... that's a dealership problem.

I gave my "home town" dealership an opportunity to compete and they were genuinely not interested in anything less than a ridiculous amount of ADM. Bye Felicia.
Same here !

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can’t wait to see your pics for when you’re driving it off the lot.

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Holy crap, these things up 15k MSRP since I bought mine? (2021)

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy crap, these things up 15k MSRP since I bought mine? (2021)
Most likely 11k-12k. The extra money is probably options, model, etc.

But yeah, welcome inflation, greed and demand !!!!

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick update. Paid for the Bronco and got the paper work (55k on a 66.9k sticker - it was listed at 72k on the website - adm fee I guess).

Now I just need to go to RMV, get my plates, flight to Philly and drive back home. Hopefully will do all that next week. Will upload some pictures once I get my hands on it.
Sponsored