Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone have some good build pictures of where they put cube lights as additional reverse lights?

My initial thought was under the rear bumper next to the shackles but now I’m worried about ground clearance with them after thinking about it.

Would love to see some ideas!

D4BEF286-6C8E-43B6-8B14-578380E2CCCE.jpeg
We already sell a few kits for this

Baja Designs
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/2021-ford-bronco-reverse-light-kit-w-baja-designs/

Ford Bronco Reverse lights (cube) location ideas 1674586973751

We also have a Diode Dynamics Kit as well (this kit plugs right into the back of the trailer connection, real easy wiring)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/dual-l...-diode-dynamics-lights-7-pin-trailer-harness/

Ford Bronco Reverse lights (cube) location ideas 1674587051212

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m running Baja Designs in an LOD bumper. I have them running off of an aux switch, but would be easy to run them off the reverse light circuit.

Looking clean (y)
Best,
Brahian

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tacoma / 2021 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put some morimoto 4bangers inside the spare mounted to the spare mount.

I like this!

I'm planning on purchasing the Diode Dynamics Stage Series Reverse Light kit with SS1 Pro's from 4x4TruckLEDs, but instead of using their mounting bracket, mounting them like you did inside the spare.

I'll likely have to extend the harness a little between the lights, but that's simple..

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like this!

I'm planning on purchasing the Diode Dynamics Stage Series Reverse Light kit with SS1 Pro's from 4x4TruckLEDs, but instead of using their mounting bracket, mounting them like you did inside the spare.

I'll likely have to extend the harness a little between the lights, but that's simple..
I was thinking about the same idea as you this morning. I already have the kit you mention, but with the SS2s. I haven't installed it yet. They are a bit too big to fit between the holes in the Sasquatch wheels, so I was then contemplating the SS1s. So I took some measurements and think the SS1s will be too far back / not flush enough with the Sasquatch spare wheel. Mostly because the bracket for diode lights is very small. So I think the bracket may be more of a problem than having to extend the harness. Thoughts?

Sponsored

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking about the same idea as you this morning. I already have the kit you mention, but with the SS2s. I haven't installed it yet. They are a bit too big to fit between the holes in the Sasquatch wheels, so I was then contemplating the SS1s. So I took some measurements and think the SS1s will be too far back / not flush enough with the Sasquatch spare wheel. Mostly because the bracket for diode lights is very small. So I think the bracket may be more of a problem than having to extend the harness. Thoughts?

I was thinking that I could use spacers to adjust the mounting position of the brackets if needed.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was thinking that I could use spacers to adjust the mounting position of the brackets if needed.
Not sure I follow with the spacers approach. Can you clarify? I'm up for ideas as I want to try to implement this as well.

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure I follow with the spacers approach. Can you clarify? I'm up for ideas as I want to try to implement this as well.
To space the light brackets out away from the tire mount far enough such that the lights align with the holes in the wheel.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

So my summer wheels are my factory Sasquatch wheels, I have not tried test fitting them yet as I'll run my winter wheels/snow tires until April weather depending.

Luckily being so far north I don't really need lights in the summer. (Thank you midnight sun!) So I may just remove them for summer..not sure yet.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To space the light brackets out away from the tire mount far enough such that the lights align with the holes in the wheel.
Got it. To me though, the concern is getting the lights to extend flush/outward just a bit with the holes in the wheel. That way the lights aren't lighting up a bunch of the inside of the wheel and projecting more outward. But yes.....spacers would help get them centered more with the holes in the wheel, just probably not pushed outward more.

Sponsored

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got it. To me though, the concern is getting the lights to extend flush/outward just a bit with the holes in the wheel. That way the lights aren't lighting up a bunch of the inside of the wheel and projecting more outward. But yes.....spacers would help get them centered more with the holes in the wheel, just probably not pushed outward more.
I figured with the smaller lights, them being recessed may not be as big of a deal.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I figured with the smaller lights, them being recessed may not be as big of a deal.
Good point. I'll take some more measurements tonight and will try to report back.

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baja Designs

Baja Designs
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/2021-ford-bronco-reverse-light-kit-w-baja-designs/

1674586973751.png

We also have a Diode Dynamics Kit as well (this kit plugs right into the back of the trailer connection, real easy wiring)
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/dual-l...-diode-dynamics-lights-7-pin-trailer-harness/

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1674587051212.png

[/QUOTE]
I installed baja designs SS1 reverse light using the 4x4truckLED bracket and harness kit.

With the SS1 (small single cube) light you can loosen one nut on the bracket behind the bumper and rotate the light upwards to be fully inside the rear bumper. Don't know if rotating the SS2 lights, which they also show here, would also fit inside the bumper.

I added these as backup lights after tinting my hardtop and now I can easily see behind me in the dark. The low mount also doesn't create glare problems for the camera.

1674586973751.png