Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Asking: What have been forum members' experience with RhinoUSA? At OffRoadeo, our instructor warned us against Chinese-made recovery gear, but I liked RhinoUSA's pricing, and bought several items.
I got bogged down in very slippery mud (potter's clay texture), and and my Sasquatch Goodyears couldn't gain purchase onto their recovery boards. Only attempted their use that once.
I did a fair bit of digging, and noticed that where the fold-out shovel was not covered with their protective coating, rust set in. This was on the digging edges, and a few other spots.
Some Samaritans came by in an Explorer, and the RhinoUSA tow strap (not kinetic rope) and soft shackles were adequate for the pull.
The plastic covering on their steel (bumper) shackles has broken off considerably, resulting in rust on the exposed surface.

Those are my three experiences using RhinoUSA products in the field. Anybody have criticisms and/or endorsements to report?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Snacktime

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@BostonSasquatch products seem to middle of the road and priced appropriately. I have their traction boards (won at an event) and have had there kinetic rope attached to my bronco.

As a company they have given free stuff to our local bronco group for raffles and known locally as one of the companies that pull people out for free. I have no issue buying from them. If you want awesome stuff there are plenty options, for decent stuff I don't mind giving Rhino USA the business.
Sponsored