Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone get one of these yet? Bronco 2021-2024 Roll-Up Tool Set | Accessories.Ford.com

I don't know what is in it. No details. And for some reason I am really compelled to want one.

The Bronco Rool-Up Tool Kit is an 84-piece tool kit roll that stores easily under the rear seat or in the rear storage area. The bag is loaded with premium quality curated tools to perform vehicle maintenance or common trail repairs on the go.
  • Tools are premium chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
  • Tools have polished chrome or industrial black phosphate finishes for corrosion resistance
  • Tool roll bag is durable nylon with included shoulder and retention straps; each tool has its place with specific stitched pockets and zippered pouches, keeping this 84-piece tool set organized, quiet, and protected
  • All tools meet or exceed ANSI standards, and all Bronco branded tools have a lifetime warranty.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jorgem31

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I wonder what tools it has exactly. And is the bag branded? There are no pics. Once you put the Bronco horse on anything, price triples.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I wonder what tools it has exactly. And is the bag branded? There are no pics. Once you put the Bronco horse on anything, price triples.
Click on my link, it shows all you want to know, including pics of the branded tools, bag, and a description of all the tools.

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Personally.. theres no way I'd be willing to part with 350$ for a measly 89 piece kit manufactured for ford by the lowest bidder lol.

To expand on that a bit more.. after looking through the motley-industries website and looking at how much the rest of their goods cost.. pricing very much suggests that their products are chinese made.

If you wanna buy some Chinese tools.. go to lowes and grab their 300 piece kit for 269$...

You'll get more tools, AND have enough money left over for a big bag of weed. Once you smoke the entire bag to your face... you'll be more than qualified to be a 'price setter' for ford accessories.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Side note: it has one standard socket (13/16) in the kit.

OP
OP
jorgem31

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Click on my link, it shows all you want to know, including pics of the branded tools, bag, and a description of all the tools.
Ah, I see. I thought you linked the same damn Ford Accessories page and was thinking to myself why did he cut and paste my original link? Damn Internet yahoos. šŸ˜

OP
OP
jorgem31

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Personally.. theres no way I'd be willing to part with 350$ for a measly 89 piece kit manufactured for ford by the lowest bidder lol.

To expand on that a bit more.. after looking through the motley-industries website and looking at how much the rest of their goods cost.. pricing very much suggests that their products are chinese made.

If you wanna buy some Chinese tools.. go to lowes and grab their 300 piece kit for 269$...

You'll get more tools, AND have enough money left over for a big bag of weed. Once you smoke the entire bag to your face... you'll be more than qualified to be a 'price setter' for ford accessories.
You're not buying the tools for quality. You buy them for the little horse stamp.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like a nice $200 ish set. I like the $12 installation charge on Fords website.
I wonder does the dealer gently place the tool roll in the cargo area or does he cram it under the seat? They might justify the rough handling as the installation charge is a tenth of their normal charge. For $12 installation, you get what you pay for.

Sponsored

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You're not buying the tools for quality. You buy them for the little horse stamp.
I realize this lol.. thinking about the amount of people who are gonna willingly spend way too much on tools because they have a little horse stamp on them... pretty sad.

Again.. if someone really wants to spend 350$.. Buy a craftsman or kobalt kit.. and then donate the remainder to some childhood cancer foundation or something for fcks sake.. try and make the world a better place.. instead of supporting simple minded materialistic consumerism.

BarefootCrafters

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Generation Bronco, 6th Generation Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have had one for a month or so and itā€™s a great addition my Bronco. All tools are laser etched with a kicking Bronco and the ā€œBroncoā€ lettering. My roll up case has the same layout but it is embroidered
Itā€™s worth the $$$ Iā€™m thinking about one for my 1992 ā€œOJ Simpsonā€ special Lol šŸ˜†

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's called the 'Bronco Tax'. Until the Chinese started making knock-off parts, we paid premium prices on all kinds of unique items. (Says the guy with $240 Grill lights, $250 BYOD rail, $60 door pockets and $200 rocker guards). And it was always 'limited supply, buy now' situation. Yep, I gotta have that.

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not only does it have the little horse but it's organized specifically for the vehicle. So I don't have to piece out my regular tools. Plus lifetime warranty in case I decide to use it at work. I think I'm going to be a simple minded materialistic consumer.