Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sent an email to [email protected]. My mail delivery system bounced my message back as undeliverable. I got...

Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Host or domain name not found. Name service error
for name=motelyind.com type=A: Host not found
Looks like you may have had a typo in the email address domain name. ‘L’ before ‘E’.
Sponsored

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like you may have had a typo in the email address domain name. ‘L’ before ‘E’.
Thanks. I just clicked on the link on their website.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I bought a set for myself as a Christmas gift. It's sweet; high quality tools, very complete and everything you would need in an emergency. Worth the money in my opinion. If you can't splurge on yourself, what's the point of working your ass off from 9-5 every day.
I spent my working life saving and going cheap. Kids are gone and have a steady, reliable 'fixed income' now and although I still generally go cheap, I may treat myself to this indulgence.. I've got points from another vehicle purchase and the discount, what the hell.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I spent my working life saving and going cheap. Kids are gone and have a steady, reliable 'fixed income' now and although I still generally go cheap, I may treat myself to this indulgence.. I've got points from another vehicle purchase and the discount, what the hell.
Ordered. Points and 20 percent ease the pain.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jorgem31

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You all convinced me. After poking fun at it I figured why not. I've wasted more money on stupider stuff. Used points and discount, $20 out of pocket shipped (didn't feel like picking up at dealer)

Cliffhanger

Badlands
First Name
Koma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was curious to see what was in the kit too. In landscape view on your device, pictures of the tools should show up to scroll through
Ford Bronco Bronco Branded Tools Roll-up Kit IMG_3264

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello everyone, I work for Motley Industries and can answer any questions regarding the Ford OEM Bronco Tool Kit. I think you will find the quality of the tools will be pretty high. They are made with the same technical specifications as the Ingersol Rand hand tools out on the market currently. Plus they have a lifetime warranty if anything does happen. Also, the tie rods can be serviced with the included adjustable wrench. From memory, I believe the tie rods are 21mm, which the adjustable wrench covers. We have had issues with the email systems in the past but I just checked and it went through using the link in the above post. For those of you who have the tool kit let me know what you think.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm betting big they come out of the same factory as Kobalt tools

Ford Bronco Bronco Branded Tools Roll-up Kit 1709944489816

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked Motley Tools why they had a 13/16 socket since the 6th generation Bronco doesn't use that size. I also asked about the lack of all the tools needed to change a tie rod. Here's their response.

We included the 13/16 for a number of reasons. Many aftermarket wheels still use a lug size of 13/16. Also, 13/16 is very slightly larger than a 20mm so it can be used in that application. We include a variety of tools not just for the Bronco but also to assist with repairs on other vehicles that might be on the trail or other toys the Bronco owner may have. ATV, UTV, trailer, etc.

Regarding the tie rod end repair, Ford slimmed down the contents a bit in the final version of the kit. However, the adjustable wrench can accommodate up to 32mm and the locking pliers can reach up to 38mm. This will cover the tie rod replacement in a pinch. We are actually planning on filming a video on that repair, and others.

The adjustable wrench also can be used for the oil filter housing.

We have all sizes of sockets and wrenches available in our Powerbuilt brand if someone wants to add additional tools. We will be loading them on the website soon.

Thanks again! Let me know if you have additional questions.
Greg Livingston
(602) 692-7993

Last edited:

Sponsored

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's a nicely organized set. I'd add a dead blow hammer with a soft face.
Ford Bronco Bronco Branded Tools Roll-up Kit IMG_3001.JPG

B22-2023

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1977 Bronco, 2023 T4R TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Personally.. theres no way I'd be willing to part with 350$ for a measly 89 piece kit manufactured for ford by the lowest bidder lol.

To expand on that a bit more.. after looking through the motley-industries website and looking at how much the rest of their goods cost.. pricing very much suggests that their products are chinese made.

If you wanna buy some Chinese tools.. go to lowes and grab their 300 piece kit for 269$...

You'll get more tools, AND have enough money left over for a big bag of weed. Once you smoke the entire bag to your face... you'll be more than qualified to be a 'price setter' for ford accessories.
Agree. For less than $300 easy, I just finished a new combo bought/built tool roll after working and wheeling the past 2 years, it’s not the high end gear and there is some junk in it but it works on the road, trail and weeknight jobs without breaking out my toolboxes. I’ll post it here later.

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea no thanks! I hate that ratchet that came with the Bronco tool kit it’s louder than a jackhammer!

Personally.. theres no way I'd be willing to part with 350$ for a measly 89 piece kit manufactured for ford by the lowest bidder lol.

To expand on that a bit more.. after looking through the motley-industries website and looking at how much the rest of their goods cost.. pricing very much suggests that their products are chinese made.

If you wanna buy some Chinese tools.. go to lowes and grab their 300 piece kit for 269$...

You'll get more tools, AND have enough money left over for a big bag of weed. Once you smoke the entire bag to your face... you'll be more than qualified to be a 'price setter' for ford accessories.

Greg_L

Raptor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
THESE TOOL KITS ARE NOW SHIPPING!
I work for the company that designed and builds this kit for Ford. They had an IT issue that was leading to the "backorder" status. You can buy them from the Ford accessories site or at motleyind.com.
If you have any questions about the kit, feel free to reach out to me. The tools are very high quality and carry a lifetime warranty. The tools are made in the same factories that make Ingersoll Rand hand tools. A much higher quality than you will find at Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. The kit includes the Torx Plus bits for the "BRONCO" branded fasteners. TP30, TP40, TP50.
We've sold a LOT of these tool kits. Not one return to date. We will be releasing an F150/Ranger Kit this month, and a Super Duty tool kit in late July. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.
Ford Bronco Bronco Branded Tools Roll-up Kit Bronco Open Ba

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THESE TOOL KITS ARE NOW SHIPPING!
I work for the company that designed and builds this kit for Ford. They had an IT issue that was leading to the "backorder" status. You can buy them from the Ford accessories site or at motleyind.com.
If you have any questions about the kit, feel free to reach out to me. The tools are very high quality and carry a lifetime warranty. The tools are made in the same factories that make Ingersoll Rand hand tools. A much higher quality than you will find at Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. The kit includes the Torx Plus bits for the "BRONCO" branded fasteners. TP30, TP40, TP50.
We've sold a LOT of these tool kits. Not one return to date. We will be releasing an F150/Ranger Kit this month, and a Super Duty tool kit in late July. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.
Bronco Open Bag.png
Oh good. Well I have a request in case a revision 2 ever happens...

Torx Plus 45

Used all over the Bronco, but not in the kit. Heck you could just sell Torx Plus 45 addon packs that come with a single TP-45 socket, and I'd probably buy it.
Sponsored