Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As posted, look up your states lemon law.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dang, that's quite a bit of water, I see now how it got all over, hitting the dash in a few places and l kind of spraying out from there. :(

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got leaky top on rear side glass which didnā€™t seem as bad at first but then I got something from rear floor hidden compartment and two weeks after last rain it was really wet in there.

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh you got the green Bronco, thatā€™s the rainforest model thatā€™s normalā€¦.

J/K that sucks I would not be happy, especially since I got a Wildtrack and donā€™t have the marine grade vinyl and wash out floors, at least your less likely to have issues like a moldy carpet.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been very fortunate in that my MIC has never leaked a drop. I have removed the front and middle sections, but I've never touched the rear shell.

With one of my aftermarket installes, I had to temporarily remove the middle latch plates and it got me thinking...

Maybe the issue that everyone is having has nothing to do with bad molding, but bad placement of the entire roof. I don't know how feasible it is, but maybe try shifting those pin/alignment plates forward a little which will move you front panels tighter to the windshield, and then if needed, everything behind it including the rear shell might have enough adjustment as well.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if they made sure the drains were clear and not plugged up. That's a lot of water compared to what I've seen on most header seal leaks.

OP
OP

joelstrummer

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M235i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update:

I found an old thread that described the problem Iā€™ve been having and sent it to my dealer. Shout out to user NYCBD for suggesting there could be missing nuts in the header seal, because that turned out to be the case.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/mic-2-0-leaking-into-a-pillar-trim.43761/page-4

A field service engineer thoroughly looked over my Bronco today and found one missing nut and another that was loose. After addressing them and hosing the vehicle, no leak. Fingers crossed.

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update:

I found an old thread that described the problem Iā€™ve been having and sent it to my dealer. Shout out to user NYCBD for suggesting there could be missing nuts in the header seal, because that turned out to be the case.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/mic-2-0-leaking-into-a-pillar-trim.43761/page-4

A field service engineer thoroughly looked over my Bronco today and found one missing nut and another that was loose. After addressing them and hosing the vehicle, no leak. Fingers crossed.
The power of the Bronco6G forums strikes again.
Good news.
Sponsored