Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That’s great!
How do you like it overall?
I haven't used it other than to respool the line but I really like it. RC engineers really figured this thing out. Everything fits but just barely. I've got a 2.3 and basic bumper. I have a Rugged Ridge 10k on it which seems great, but ghosted by RR when asking questions about spare parts or warranty.
Ford Bronco Rough Country Hidden Winch now for Modular Bumper **new photos*** 20220818_193441
Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have this kit, but the QC on the skid plate may be a tad eh. Hit a stump and it broke at the weld. Curious if RC sells the skid plate separately.

Ford Bronco Rough Country Hidden Winch now for Modular Bumper **new photos*** image0

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have this kit, but the QC on the skid plate may be a tad eh. Hit a stump and it broke at the weld. Curious if RC sells the skid plate separately.

Ford Bronco Rough Country Hidden Winch now for Modular Bumper **new photos*** image0
Good question. They had pretty good customer service when I called them during the weekdays. I wish the bottoms front of the plate was a little more rounded to slide up rock obstacles easier rather than having that sharp bottom edge.

It survived the Rubicon trail though and needed to use the winch on several occasions so overall I still like the placement of this option over any winch bumpers out there.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good question. They had pretty good customer service when I called them during the weekdays. I wish the bottoms front of the plate was a little more rounded to slide up rock obstacles easier rather than having that sharp bottom edge.

It survived the Rubicon trail though and needed to use the winch on several occasions so overall I still like the placement of this option over any winch bumpers out there.
yeah that little bump in is a weak point, but it shouldn’t have snapped the weld. If you go out to their webpage, it looks like they’ve changed the design a bit too.

FowlBronco77

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Explorer, Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I've got an Everglades. Does anyone know if this would work with current winch? Would be awesome if I could just adjust the placement of the winch and use this cover with it.
Sponsored