Heynongman

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The mood on this forum has been a bit bleak lately (for good reason). I'm still without bronco but that hasn't stopped me from buying accessories - helps pass the time. I thought I'd share a good site I came across. I just found a great deal on an open box yakima reel deal fishing rod rack. I see a bunch of good deals on here.

www.rerack.com

Anyone else know of any discount dealers of accessories?
Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. Tha ks for sharing.

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Donā€™t be sore
Buy some more

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fear notā€”I already did.

2020 Ford Escape AWD with ~2000 miles on it. $24k. Was a FCTP vehicleā€”not too bad of a deal.

The circumstances for my purchase were not happy though. Oak tree squashed my 2016 Ford Focus that my wife was using as her daily driver back mid-June. I was hoping my Bronco would arrive in time for school to start back up again later this monthā€”but it was not to be.

Used car market is insane right now and couldnā€™t find a beater that didnā€™t need a ton of workā€¦ so I had to dip into my Bronco budget and buy the Escape. Sucks, but in many ways the delays actually benefit me now and gives me time replenish the Bronco fund. Although I suspect Iā€™ll still have to drop a few trim/package levels (waiting for MY22 options to be announced).

On the plus side, I am way more impressed with the Escape than I thought I would be. Although the 3-cyl engine gives it a weird shimmy every now and then.

Sponsored

Yogadog

Badlands
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG E63s wagon, Jeep Cherokee, LR Defender, 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

šŸ˜œ Excellent advice! Shopping is always the right thing to do!
I have not purchased any add-ons for my Bronco (she still doesnā€™t have a build date) yetā€¦ BUT while Iā€™ve been waiting impatiently for my beastie, my husband ordered himself a Land Rover Defender X (that is actually in our driveway-only had to wait 4 months) We also have ordered a new Boston Whaler that is due to be delivered in the early springā€¦ šŸ›„šŸŒ·
I guess I need to start looking for Bronco stuff for the Bronco that will be here I have no idea when. šŸ„ŗ

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The mood on this forum has been a bit bleak lately (for good reason). I'm still without bronco but that hasn't stopped me from buying accessories - helps pass the time. I thought I'd share a good site I came across. I just found a great deal on an open box yakima reel deal fishing rod rack. I see a bunch of good deals on here.

www.rerack.com

Anyone else know of any discount dealers of accessories?
Go here 6G dealer giving us a discount on Parts.
@flip
Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

KaneNorth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ll be even sadder if I have stare at some Bronco upgrades collecting dust for God knows how long in my garageā€¦
Sponsored