Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do anyone have a guess as to how quick a Sasquatch DIO Lift would become available for purchase from the Dealer? Could I get away with a Black Diamond Manual 2 Door and then purchase the Sasquatch down the road? This would allow me to get my Bronco sooner, but then have the option for Sasquatch later? I like the idea of a dealer installed, factory available lift so any warranty/power train issues would be covered from Ford? Thoughts?
Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are asking for guesses, I'll guess "YES". The bigger question is at what costs? So, I'll guess "$7,500".

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do anyone have a guess as to how quick a Sasquatch DIO Lift would become available for purchase from the Dealer? Could I get away with a Black Diamond Manual 2 Door and then purchase the Sasquatch down the road? This would allow me to get my Bronco sooner, but then have the option for Sasquatch later? I like the idea of a dealer installed, factory available lift so any warranty/power train issues would be covered from Ford? Thoughts?
I know it seems expensive from ford but unless you are doing a cheap spacer lift it will cost you for ifs above 2ā€. I know you didnā€™t mention money.. on the mansquatch I wouldnā€™t hold your breath. It may happen but itā€™s only going to happen in certain forms like current configurations issues. Theyā€™ll probably drop the manual after a few years. It wasnā€™t suppose to be a hit. At least with a percentage of these 15000 members. Real world is much lower take rate. Dealers wonā€™t order them once they can. Everyone can drive an automatic. 6-12 months after with no issues for aftermarket. Realistically by the end of ā€˜22 model year.

OP
OP
srotier

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are asking for guesses, I'll guess "YES". The bigger question is at what costs? So, I'll guess "$7,500".
Yeah, it probably it isn't the most well worded post in the history of Bronco6G, but thanks for giving input! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem is an aftermarket installed sasquatch means replacing a lot of hardware, not just upgraded. If you replace all the gear I canā€™t imagine it wouldnā€™t make sense to just go bl out of the gate. This is something I too have been looking closely at.

OP
OP
srotier

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem is an aftermarket installed sasquatch means replacing a lot of hardware, not just upgraded. If you replace all the gear I canā€™t imagine it wouldnā€™t make sense to just go bl out of the gate. This is something I too have been looking closely at.
Yeah, just trying to get creative and see if there's a way to save some $$ without going to BL; but ultimately it looks like I'll just have to bite the bullet and sell off a kidney to get the extra money for the BL. It's probably the best option anyway...aside from losing a kidney. ?ā€ā™‚

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, just trying to get creative and see if there's a way to save some $$ without going to BL; but ultimately it looks like I'll just have to bite the bullet and sell off a kidney to get the extra money for the BL. It's probably the best option anyway...aside from losing a kidney. ?ā€ā™‚
I hear you. Iā€™m frustrated that weā€™re in this boat, but thatā€™s the way it goes. Iā€™m leaning towards canceling my res and waiting or just making do with the bd.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear you. Iā€™m frustrated that weā€™re in this boat, but thatā€™s the way it goes. Iā€™m leaning towards canceling my res and waiting or just making do with the bd.
You have to pay to play if you want the goodies. Itā€™s a new product that is reservation only. So at least youā€™re here. If you were interested in the bronco regardless of trim I think you will enjoy it. To me once the money is spent it is forgotten. If it gets you to the beach or camping or to work, it is fulfilling your particular need. Itā€™s important but not worth stretching your budget. For me all roads lead to badlands. Everything costs 50000 + from big bend that I build. Iā€™d rather not spend 10k and rip apart the hardware and alter the engineering in a vehicle that is warranted from the manufacture. My preference. That has some weight. In addition being that this is new I would want to feel out the negatives before I just jump into something to swap. For instance I wouldnt put on a helwigg sway bar, stable loads, or air springs on a truck until you see how the load drives. Sorry for the long wind. Just passing on some advice
Sponsored