Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, finally met with dealership last week to convert reservation into an order... I was told by choosing Sasquatch package, I am automatically pushed to MY2022. The only 2021 orders with Sasquatch will be First Edition. Has anyone else been told this? I am also told order will not be entered until Ford begins taking orders for 2022. Did I miss something? When I pushed back, dealership contacted Ford rep and confirmed. I was also told this had nothing to do with dealership allocations.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope.

This would be brand new information if it were true. Did you speak to the Ford rep and have names? It may be the first time that a dealer has ever lied to a customer, but possible.

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is your reservation date?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello, finally met with dealership last week to convert reservation into an order... I was told by choosing Sasquatch package, I am automatically pushed to MY2022. The only 2021 orders with Sasquatch will be First Addition. Has anyone else been told this? I am also told order will not be entered until Ford begins taking orders for 2022. Did I miss something? When I pushed back, dealership contacted Ford rep and confirmed. I was also told this had nothing to do with dealership allocations.
From Mama Ford:

• Order Tips – Due to overwhelming demand, we expect that certain configurations may lead to extended wait times. These include:
  • Two‑Door
  • Wildtrak™ Series
  • 2.7L Engine
  • Sasquatch™ Package
  • Lux Equipment Group
  • Leather‑Trimmed Interior
Additionally, some vehicle options that are slated for late availability will delay the build and delivery of your order.* These include:​
  • Black Modular Painted Hard Top – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.

• Dual Top (vehicle ships with both a hard top and a soft top) – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.

• All-Black Interior Seating Option on First Edition – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.

• Roof Rack With Four-Door Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.

• Manual Transmission With Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.

• Body Color and White Painted Modular Hard Top – Available in 2022 model year.

OP
OP
Sgilson

Sgilson

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your reservation date?
8/7... dealership said it doesn’t matter, all Sasquatch unless First Edition, will be MY2022

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sgilson

Sgilson

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Mama Ford:

• Order Tips – Due to overwhelming demand, we expect that certain configurations may lead to extended wait times. These include:
  • Two‑Door
  • Wildtrak™ Series
  • 2.7L Engine
  • Sasquatch™ Package
  • Lux Equipment Group
  • Leather‑Trimmed Interior
Additionally, some vehicle options that are slated for late availability will delay the build and delivery of your order.* These include:​
  • Black Modular Painted Hard Top – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.

• Dual Top (vehicle ships with both a hard top and a soft top) – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.

• All-Black Interior Seating Option on First Edition – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.

• Roof Rack With Four-Door Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.

• Manual Transmission With Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.

• Body Color and White Painted Modular Hard Top – Available in 2022 model year.
I saw this and anticipated a possible delay, but not a flat statement of MY2022 for all Sasquatch orders. I also did not expect order to be held until 2022 orders.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello, finally met with dealership last week to convert reservation into an order... I was told by choosing Sasquatch package, I am automatically pushed to MY2022. The only 2021 orders with Sasquatch will be First Addition. Has anyone else been told this? I am also told order will not be entered until Ford begins taking orders for 2022. Did I miss something? When I pushed back, dealership contacted Ford rep and confirmed. I was also told this had nothing to do with dealership allocations.
They need to convert your reservation to an order with priority 99(placeholder for 2022 MY).

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sgilson

Sgilson

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope.

This would be brand new information if it were true. Did you speak to the Ford rep and have names? It may be the first time that a dealer has ever lied to a customer, but possible.
No names, but dealership said they called Ford rep and he confirmed.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would go back, get the sales manager and the regular sales person in one room and ask them to show you exact;y where from Ford they have received this communication. I would have the email from Ford ready to show them what Ford has put out to reservation holders which says NOTHING of the sort and raise the fact that thousands of others who have ordered their Broncos already have not been told this - so make them prove it in writing from Ford or call them on their BS.

Likely this is their way of telling you you are out of their allocation and they don’t want to explain it.

Last edited:

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/7... dealership said it doesn’t matter, all Sasquatch unless First Edition, will be MY2022
You'll definitely be a 22 with that date. But the dealer is full of it in regards to the general statement that all Sasquatch will be 22 w 1st ed being a 21

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No names, but dealership said they called Ford rep and he confirmed.
Then that would throw a whole new monkey into the wrench now wouldn't it? Personally don't necessarily care because I'm a purposeful 22er. BUT if all the Squatches that were to have been 21s now get put to 22s then us late folks just got smacked again.

Let it fly folks...

26phkdnmwm3c4dpw0icsh6cj6nc2lnv5rrv4oc64&rid=giphy.gif
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.