77Ford

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many Fords to list
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi 77Ford! Your story is remarkably similar to mine! I can tell you the stock unit I've been looking at is showing as completed and waiting for transport. It only showed BCE lighting up on the tracker, but really, that's been pretty common for a lot of people. I'm cautiously optimistic that it will be delivered soon and they are "drying out" the pipeline to focus on orders, not dealer stock.

I have been on this site for a long time and do feel a bit guilty too and do think it's the right move for this change by Ford. But with that admitted, I also want them to finish this truck and deliver it!!!! Best of luck!
How are you tracking your dealer stock unit to know it's completed? I have the VIN but all the trackers I've seen require an order number which I do not have.
Sponsored

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

77Ford

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many Fords to list
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
O my, I missed that the order number is part of the sticker, with that I was able to track it. Thank you!

OP
OP
22OBX

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lots of us have had zero communication with Ford or our dealers since placing our orders, not even an acknowledgement of an our order. I'd bet that I won't see any communication from either till my Bronco gets delivered and is ready for pickup. Lots of threads on this.
I’ve gotten regular emails. Confirmation, production and bump emails. Are you sure they type in the correct email address when you ordered? Also dealer should have given you a copy of the DORA when you placed the order.

OP
OP
22OBX

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sure, I know that I'm not scheduled... what I'm asking is will this news make it more or less likely to get scheduled sooner. I think the answer may be "less likely".
I would think more likely since they are concentrating on customer orders

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve gotten regular emails. Confirmation, production and bump emails. Are you sure they type in the correct email address when you ordered? Also dealer should have given you a copy of the DORA when you placed the order.
Did the price and build, walked into the dealer, they pulled my build form from Ford out of the copy machine. Got a copy of the DORA, paid my deposit. After a week of no confirmation, I stopped in and talked with the person doing the ordering, all good. A week later called Ford to confirm my order, all good.
To date I have never received an email, besides that my Price and Build was forwarded to the dealer, as well as a bulk spam emails from my dealer soliciting costumers. I'm not concerned, just pointing out it happens, and I'm not alone.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did the price and build, walked into the dealer, they pulled my build form from Ford out of the copy machine. Got a copy of the DORA, paid my deposit. After a week of no confirmation, I stopped in and talked with the person doing the ordering, all good. A week later called Ford to confirm my order, all good.
To date I have never received an email, besides that my Price and Build was forwarded to the dealer, as well as a bulk spam emails from my dealer soliciting costumers. I'm not concerned, just pointing out it happens, and I'm not alone.
Anyone concerned that they aren't getting any updates from Ford or their dealer should be calling them. It's a two way street. They may not have your info correct or something got screwed up and your Bronco isn't even in the pipeline. More than likely, you have a combination like me that I reserved 2nd day and still not happening. Don't wait for months to find out though.

OP
OP
22OBX

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had to write down my email address on paper and the dealer entered it when he was keying my order. That’s why I was saying if they didn’t have it or keyed the address wrong, that could be the issue.

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would think more likely since they are concentrating on customer orders
My thinking was clearing out ice mountain will be priority over orders made in 2022. Which is fair.

Last edited:
OP
OP
22OBX

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My thinking was clearing out ice mountain will be priority over orders made in 2022. Which is be fair.
I think we will no more on ice mountain soon. Also, I think there is just a lot of focus on getting orders done period. According to the article, across all models 65% of manufactured vehicles were dealer stock orders to sell band 35% were for actual customer orders. You push allocation on stock orders to free up production and supply chain to build more customer orders. Hopefully easing some constraints.
Sponsored