Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's my list of things that don't make sense to me either.
1. No V8
2. No drop down tailgate
3. No white top in 1st Model Year
4. Why would anyone want a 20" wheel or larger? That's so ghetto!
5. Why is it half the people here think they're going to do some serious off roading and want ME to believe they will?
6. Why do I even care about what others think?
7. Is 5" really all that much? (shout out to @j_marinelli)
8. How is it that @Squatch & @wvmtneer & @Bronc-OH know how to push my buttons?
9. What ever happened to @Fordboi?
9a. Why does @Toccoa post mostly gifs?
10. Why is @618TRVLWILD so infatuated with Jason Momoa?
11. Because I need to end this list and get some work done... but what is it about the following gif that makes some people see RED?

Now I could've gone on and asked why @Used2jeep posts so much, or where is @Nickp and his angry eyes. Or why @BAUS67 listens to so much heavy metal while drinking and posting inappropriate gifs, how come @frinesi2 drives some thing he calls a Pujo or some shit... but eventually @JAGSarge would drop the hammer and just delete this post.

Final thought, I apologize to all the people I didn't have time to mention in this thread 🤘🤘
I'm offended that I wasn't mentioned in this rant once. NOT ONCE! :mad:

I ask. Who do you think you are!

We are now officially mortal enemies here on Bronco6G. ENEMIES!! I will troll you all around the entire internets disagreeing with all of your foolish posts. FOOLISH!

I at least have earned an honorable mention for stupid long rant posts or something.

ASSHOLE! :confused: Now..... back to whatever this troll thread is even about, I'm lost.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm offended that I wasn't mentioned in this rant once. NOT ONCE! :mad:

I ask. Who do you think you are!

We are now officially mortal enemies here on Bronco6G. ENEMIES!! I will troll you all around the entire internets disagreeing with all of your foolish posts. FOOLISH!

I at least have earned an honorable mention for stupid long rant posts or something.

ASSHOLE! :confused: Now..... back to whatever this troll thread is even about, I'm lost.
Ya know, I can't please all of you... I try, oh how I try.... and every time there's always a group that responds with the obligatory WTF?

All I can say is My Bad 😁 and I look forward to the trolling.

As a peace offering, I give you this:

Not quite as good as some have seen in DM... but poor @j_marinelli almost got in trouble with his wife because of it 🤷‍♂️

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is all so confusing and frustrating. I placed my order on 1/16/2021, Reservation was 7/19/2020. Long story short, many phone calls, online chats and even a facebook post and I finally got my order to this level but certainly doesn't look like @soupcook order. Mine is Badlands, Sas, 2.7

asof feb 16.png
Call your salesperson and ask them to email you the confirmation of your order. It will have everything you ordered on your Badlands.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw the start of this thread early this afternoon but I have a job that sometimes, maybe requires me to work. Missed a bit. Came home and couldn't get all the way up my driveway. Need a Bronco. Spent almost 2 hours shoveling the white stuff out of the drive. I'm not trying to get into a measuring contest just saying a fwd car couldn't do a small grade in what was dumped. Sucks a layer of ice happened between snow falls, sucked for my back. That crap was heavy. At my age I'm happy to not have a heart attack but not sure how I am getting out of bed tomorrow.

Texas peeps! I'm feeling for you. Seriously, you don't prepare for this shit. This is just February in NE Ohio for me.

So I ordered Mexican take out with two margaritas to go. I got caught up finally with this thread as I dined. Finished the last post at about the time I finished the last margarita. Texas peeps! don't tell me how good your Mexican food is. For being 3 miles away from me, again in NE Ohio, I could do a lot worse. English is not the first language of anyone working there. ICE if you're listening, don't even think about it. I will fight you.

So my point? Not sure. I had a couple of strong margs. Actually I did have a point.

This forum will get down to the bottom of this. Yes it is one dealer but then some came through with other examples. By the time everyone starts comparing notes, experiences, web sites, etc., we damn sure will know more than most Ford executives. So let's ask what would be the hold up of Squatch but not Badlands? The difference has been discussed in multiple forums. Legend said something about different part numbers, some suggest a stiffer spring, 4.7 v 4.46 gears, a bump stop. But we basically came to the conclusion of not much. So we need to look at the tires and springs. Any indications the tire supplier is having issues, spring manufacturer and a 4.7 gears manufacturer.

Okay I'm going to crack a beer and crank some music. I know you guys will figure out if there's truth to this.
This is another classic post. Hall of fame material here. The Mexican food interlude alone is masterful comedy.

Not sure you'll have to fight ICE anymore. Bet those guys working there haven't felt this safe in ...... well...... 4 years actually! Ha! :ROFLMAO:

Well, that and the fact that likely all of your neighbors have already been picked up by the FBI by now based on their early January shenanigans. Gotta love Ohio!

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer (Mullinax) just emailed me that my WT is good to go for 21. I don’t have official confirmation yet.
How did Mullinax treat you up there? I'm at Sam Galloway and thinking about a road trip if the deal is worth it. Did you reserve through the Orlando store?

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me coming back this morning after leaving this thread yesterday on page 2...
Ford Bronco Sasquatch pushes all orders to MY2022?? 68b2338e181365f46e67a073121b1f05

I'd find a new dealer.
  1. He and his rep don't understand how the allocation process is supposedly working. Not converting your order only hurts the dealer's allocation numbers.
  2. Don't place an order because it will bog down the ordering system? That's like saying you shouldn't drive on the streets because it creates traffic...
  3. How exactly is Ford supposed to notify you when your build becomes more available if there's no order in the system for them to see your build?
Also, to all those saying to just wait and see what Ford says in May: Uh, no. That doesn't help someone trying to get their order submitted by March 19th.
EXACTLY!

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Def need more Momoa now!! For the ladies!!! 🤣

Ford Bronco Sasquatch pushes all orders to MY2022?? 68b2338e181365f46e67a073121b1f05
That pic reminds me of Ben Robson.....a/k/a Craig Cody on the kick ass Animal Kingdom tv show, especially since they have a lot of beach/surfing scenes.........Not exactly separated at birth but maybe around last call?

Ford Bronco Sasquatch pushes all orders to MY2022?? 1613598669807

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they haven't placed your order you can still transfer your reservation. If they have put it in as my22 and you want it now, maybe you can demand they place your order for my21. Otherwise, If it were me, I would probably call Ford about this. It's ridiculous.
just trust Ford they will make this right

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM