BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honest question... do we think some dealers are purposely providing false info to folks in order to push them towards builds that are easy to fulfill early? Like if you don't know any better and a dealer says "your sasquatch 2-door will be MY22 at best, but you could get a regular 4-door ASAP."

Wondering what the game is on their end, e.g. their MY22 allocations are based on whatever metal they move in MY21. Dealers play games all the time. Hell Champion Porsche (one time largest in all of the U.S.) bought up a massive amount of 944s or other slow moving inventory from other dealers, dumped them at a massive loss but had a huge allotment of desirable 911s the following year. My only point is if there's an angle rest assured dealers will work it.
Sponsored

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, my take on this whole issue. Ford wants to make money hints FE limited numbers and highest price. Next comes WT pretty loaded and next highest price point (basically), I would highly doubt Ford would leave out one of their top price points and push them all to 22MY just because SAS was included. I see Ford ONLY making FE and WT in 21MY IF the SAS shortage is actually true in any fashion. Just my 2 cents
I hope your right...and makes smart money sense if they want as high EOY sales as possible....but if fiscal year sales are a more important overall $ALE$ number (looks like end of April)...this could affect us getting our new rides by summer this year?

Not to mention part availability jacking things up more...

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Doesn't make much sense to me or anyone else with half a brain.
Here's my list of things that don't make sense to me either.
1. No V8
2. No drop down tailgate
3. No white top in 1st Model Year
4. Why would anyone want a 20" wheel or larger? That's so ghetto!
5. Why is it half the people here think they're going to do some serious off roading and want ME to believe they will?
6. Why do I even care about what others think?
7. Is 5" really all that much? (shout out to @j_marinelli)
8. How is it that @Squatch & @wvmtneer & @Bronc-OH know how to push my buttons?
9. What ever happened to @Fordboi?
9a. Why does @Toccoa post mostly gifs?
10. Why is @618TRVLWILD so infatuated with Jason Momoa?
11. Because I need to end this list and get some work done... but what is it about the following gif that makes some people see RED?

Now I could've gone on and asked why @Used2jeep posts so much, or where is @Nickp and his angry eyes. Or why @BAUS67 listens to so much heavy metal while drinking and posting inappropriate gifs, how come @frinesi2 drives some thing he calls a Pujo or some shit... but eventually @JAGSarge would drop the hammer and just delete this post.

Final thought, I apologize to all the people I didn't have time to mention in this thread 🤘🤘

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope your right...and makes smart money sense if they want as high EOY sales as possible....but if fiscal year sales are a more important overall $ALE$ number (looks like end of April)...this could affect us getting our new rides by summer this year?

Not to mention part availability jacking things up more...
That's just my thought as a business owner, how can I get the quicker better money but maybe lower volume. And I could see them also (hope not) going well we know the ones that bought a Base, BB, or maybe BD are simply going to modify it to their liking and right now until AM gets rigs to spec out those parts are not available so, in turn those orders can wait until we have our own parts covered for the ones more likely to not mod it heavy and get it out for everyone to see(more a marketing thought there). But again, just my 2 cents LOL

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's just my thought as a business owner, how can I get the quicker better money but maybe lower volume. And I could see them also (hope not) going well we know the ones that bought a Base, BB, or maybe BD are simply going to modify it to their liking and right now until AM gets rigs to spec out those parts are not available so, in turn those orders can wait until we have our own parts covered for the ones more likely to not mod it heavy and get it out for everyone to see(more a marketing thought there). But again, just my 2 cents LOL
Agreed. This is all dealer games.

If OP has a reservation date that puts him to 2022 anyway, why would the dealer remind him of what he’s missing out on. It would be in the dealers better interest to exaggerate and tell OP he isn’t missing out on anything since “sasquatches won’t available anyway”. That better ensures that the OP doesn’t feel disappointed and back out of the sale. He would be more inclined to move forward if he thought he was getting a Sasquatch the same time as everyone else.

Conversely for someone with an early reservation, the dealer may instill fear to convince them to a path of lesser resistance - a simpler build to lock in the sale a couple months earlier.

the problem is in most cases a dealer would be more inclined to use bleaker projections to push you one way or the other (as described above) to have a higher probability of locking in that sale.

what that translates to here are amazingly long threads with people freaking out. Unfortunate.

i test drove a used raptor at a different dealer and they told me my bronco reservation would be delayed up to 18 months due to COVID and I should get a raptor. See how that works? It’s basic stuff guys. Don’t panic.

Last edited:

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1. No V8
2. No drop down tailgate
5. Why is it half the people here think they're going to do some serious off roading and want ME to believe they will?
11. Because I need to end this list and get some work done... but what is it about the following gif that makes some people see RED?

Now I could've gone on and asked why @Used2jeep posts so much, or where is @Nickp and his angry eyes. Or why @BAUS67 listens to so much heavy metal while drinking and posting inappropriate gifs, how come @frinesi2 drives some thing he calls a Pujo or some shit... but eventually @JAGSarge would drop the hammer and just delete this post.

Final thought, I apologize to all the people I didn't have time to mention in this thread 🤘🤘
9.again. Where the F is @Fordboi

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. No V8
2. No drop down tailgate

Ford Bronco Sasquatch pushes all orders to MY2022?? lane kiffin sunglasses

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My take, is you may be the only one claiming to have ordered a Bronco that is concerned about what is “trending”. What are you a 12yo? Great contribution to the thread btw, great insight!
oh boi.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a miracle no one has posted a popcorn meme in this thread yet.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

T Neil

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover, LR3 HSE, 2011 BMW 335IS, KTM SAS 1290
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello, finally met with dealership last week to convert reservation into an order... I was told by choosing Sasquatch package, I am automatically pushed to MY2022. The only 2021 orders with Sasquatch will be First Edition. Has anyone else been told this? I am also told order will not be entered until Ford begins taking orders for 2022. Did I miss something? When I pushed back, dealership contacted Ford rep and confirmed. I was also told this had nothing to do with dealership allocations.
I would suggest that before we all panic and start pulling hair out that the March 19 Reservation Completion date is allowed to come and go.

Last year total Jeep Wrangler sales were around 170,000 units. And yes, while there have been 160,000 plus people place Bronco reservations it is not feasible that every reservation will be completed...situations change, people change, market for off road vehicle will not completely double to 320,000 units in MY21, the economy may not enable that many people to buy etc, etc.. As a result Ford may find that it only has 90-100,000 reservation completed and that they then have capacity to fill more orders then they foresee by simply looking at “reservations”. All ”reservations” placed by the end of 2020 will not be “confirmed orders” on March 19, 2021.

If we all took to heart what was said here...no MY21 building for units with 2dr, 2.7L, Sasquatch, etc..then all of us would be bummed as we would all see that none of the units we ordered are going to be delivered In MY21.

When production starts and ramps up to plant capacity of 1,000 units/day then units will flow, maybe even in an adequate supply to completed those reservations that have actually b transferred to solid orders.

At least I am hoping so or I am well and truly screwed and am in need of a beer.

Merica123

Badlands
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered 4Dr.BL 2.7-auto Squatch Lux 2 tops (MIC) and was told Oct-Nov 2021 approximately.
Dealer also said they are making an effort to move up orders for Jeep owners/traders.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.