Sponsored

Sasquatch Wheel Trim Tire Ring in Silver vs Black <not available yet!?> VOTE!

Silver vs Black Sasquatch Wheel Ring Trim Color

• Total voters

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya I dig the WT interior.... because... I don’t give two shits where my muddy ass sits after a long day in the woods...
You think it’s ugly. You hate the Bronco. You want a Blazer instead. You need to cancel your order. ;)
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You think it’s ugly. You hate the Bronco. You want a Blazer instead. You need to cancel your order. ;)
I love it... I love camo, I love brown leather, tan dashes , blue grab handles, whatever else that will be in my bronco...

I just wanna go far off places this bad ass rig will take me...

and I’m serious I like mud..

E2CFFA74-DA52-41A6-9E44-AA3859672A01.jpeg

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
tametz

tametz

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom & Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 CTS-V, 2017 Malibu Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks everyone for the info and a couple good links. Guess I should have put the carbonized grey option too! Matching the MIC top might be good...

Grizzly - PlastiDip is a really good idea - mess around till you like it.

SuperFord and MaverikMan - I like the all-aluminum wheel look for sure OR all black..the ring just doesn't work for me - all one or all the other.

Maybe next topic should be raised white letter!! I think it would look good on certain color setups...

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Black are the only offering on WildTrak. Black wheels, black beauty rings and black badges...No other option, so I guess I like black rings! :)
Nope pretty sure you can get the silver rings, I believe I saw them on the aftermarket dealer list , that's what I'm going to be putting on my wildtrak as well, don't care for all black wheels with my area 51 color

Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks everyone for the info and a couple good links. Guess I should have put the carbonized grey option too! Matching the MIC top might be good...

Grizzly - PlastiDip is a really good idea - mess around till you like it.

SuperFord and MaverikMan - I like the all-aluminum wheel look for sure OR all black..the ring just doesn't work for me - all one or all the other.

Maybe next topic should be raised white letter!! I think it would look good on certain color setups...
First post here and the guy creates a poll? What's the world coming to?
Hey @tametz, you know you can @ people to get their attention when replying, right?

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The one thing I don't like much about the Sasquatch wheels are the silver ring - just does not look right - takes away from the rest of the vehicle. The shots on "Build your Bronco" even show these as grey. What is your vote?? And Ford, please offer these as an option before we need to finalize our orders! I like things 100% factory (like my CTS-V), guess I'm going to have to get comfortable modifying my vehicles now that we are getting a Bronco!

Ford seems to be offering Red, Orange and Silver?? (isn't silver what it comes with? See accessory list excerpt below)

If anyone has more info on black wheel trim - please post, otherwise vote!

Bronco Accessory List FOR DEALERS.xlsx
PartPart Description
M-1021-FPBLRFP BEAD LOCK WHEEL TRIM RING - RED
M-1021-FPBLORFP BEAD LOCK WHEEL TRIM RING - ORANGE
M-1021-FPBLSFP BEAD LOCK WHEEL TRIM RING - SILVER

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheel Trim Tire Ring in Silver vs Black <not available yet!?> VOTE! E2CFFA74-DA52-41A6-9E44-AA3859672A01
Redo with the carbonized gray found on the Badlands optional wheels please. Ill have mine powder coated first few days...along with tinting windows.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope pretty sure you can get the silver rings, I believe I saw them on the aftermarket dealer list , that's what I'm going to be putting on my wildtrak as well, don't care for all black wheels with my area 51 color
I think you’ll have plenty of people you can trade with. I’ll be looking to trade my silvers for black as soon as I take delivery.

OP
OP
tametz

tametz

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom & Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 CTS-V, 2017 Malibu Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First post here and the guy creates a poll? What's the world coming to?
Hey @tametz, you know you can @ people to get their attention when replying, right?
Thanks for @ tip! My buddy who pointed me here saw my first post and gave me a hard time about the poll @gonyr LOL - I didn't realize it got driven into the ground at some point....figured it would be good to photoshop the black on the same exact car and see what folks thought in a quantifiable manner! I can take the heat though - happy trails!

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i’m with you. I’m first edition and I ABSOLUTELY don’t care for the black rings. In fact I’m not a fan of black wheels at all. I’ll probably swap mine out for silver/ grey. If I get really adventurous I may try to get a polished set or maybe paint to match the body color.
Where are you? I’ll swap you when we finally get our rides!! 👍

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am not sure if it is obvious but these are the real BD rings to make the wheel a bead lock wheel. On the raptor they run about $800 for 4

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheel Trim Tire Ring in Silver vs Black <not available yet!?> VOTE! 1616456906579

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i’m with you. I’m first edition and I ABSOLUTELY don’t care for the black rings. In fact I’m not a fan of black wheels at all. I’ll probably swap mine out for silver/ grey. If I get really adventurous I may try to get a polished set or maybe paint to match the body color.
I'll swap with you when I get my Sasquatch Badlands

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Never been a fan of blacked/murdered out wheels, centers are fine but give me a little contrast please!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally raw aluminum would be best if you intend to be in the rocks :cool:
Sponsored