Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just so I’m clear, I reserved within the first 40 hours, order placed in March (outer banks with Lux and towing), and you’re saying there’s no chance I’ll be getting my bronco this year? My res is with you so your info is very telling for me.
My problem is Ford won’t let me switch to a soft top (which is what I actually want) on a 2 door but tells me I can’t get my vehicle because of hard top issues. I live in Georgia, I don’t want a hard top. We get around 6 days of winter every year. This is beyond frustrating.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to be pissed if I don't get a 2021.
I would be more pissed to get a November/December 2021 when I could get a January 2022 and have potentially better colors etc. It's a messed up situation.

BJWAHOO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the 6/25 FAQ thread.
What is included in the hardtop prep kit? The hardtop prep kit is included on all 4-door soft top orders, effective with September 21MY production. The kit includes the proper connections for rear windshield wiper and rear defroster as well as the controls needed for these features.
Thx. Clearly I missed that one.

jlaliberty

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We recently received communication for our Bronco allocation for the month of September. This could be helpful for you regardless of where you purchased your Bronco to get an idea on production flow.

To Recap

26 - Initial Allocation (+2 Mannequin Units)
43 - Second Allocation
5 - August production of First Editions (scheduled this week)
30 - September production (+1 mannequin unit)
107 Production commitment in total.

So we've received 104 of our 203 total retail orders allocated to us +3 stock/mannequin units.

That leaves 99 units of production left for the month of October and November in 2021. This makes sense with the increasing production rate of the plant and I've been reassured that we will get our entire 2021 allocation estimate production in 2021.

The final 3 months of production are going to be very FE heavy. We have 42 First Editions and have 9 total produced up until this point. So if you have sasquatch/lux package and not first edition, my uneducated guess is that the chances of your vehicle being produced is slim as a 2021 compared to another lower trim without those options. They are going to need to allocate a lot of those commodities to the FEs that need to be built. I've also been told if you are FE no need to worry about yours being produced in 2021, it will get built.
This is great! Does anyone know when they switch to MY22 for those that reserved late, like me? I reserved in Oct 19th. My reservation went to order on Feb 3rd 21. Sorry if this question was asked else where. My dealer has only told me that I should not be getting a 2023 my.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Allocation will always be a thing for dealers, especially on high demand items.

They haven't given us an exact allocation formula for 2022 Broncos, but you can bet it will have something to do with 2021 Bronco sales, market area, share of nation sales, and bronco orders/reservations that the dealership holds.

I'm not sure what the current reservation count is, but I'd imagine that all reservations that choose not to hold off for the 2023 painted tops will be filled and towards the end of 2022 it will be dealership stock that will begin to be built.
Gotcha, that makes sense. I know you don’t know but I’m wondering if they’ll continue this round robin scheduling instead of purely going by time stamp for 2022 as well.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is that? Granger didn't specify the split between 2-door and 4-door in his allocation.

Everything Ford has transmitted indicates the 2-door production is limited based on the MIC top; Ford has indicated such since the beginning of the year.
Just where he said if its soft top 4dr will be pushed to Sept build which increases the likely hood more 2drs will be rolling off because they are MIC only and @PREMiERdrum indicated hardtop production was gonna be shifted to 2drs since thats all thats available for it.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey when was your reservation? We have almost the exact same build. Soft top or MIC?
It was within two hours of the reveal on 7/13 and I'm getting the MIC top.

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger How many of the september builds have been notified?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would be more pissed to get a November/December 2021 when I could get a January 2022 and have potentially better colors etc. It's a messed up situation.
yeah but the 22 B&P or at least whats going to be available will be out by time you get scheduled that late which would be sept anyways. If you miss August, you have options to control that.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh they're still melting down...they were under the delusion they would all be driving their Broncos months before anybody else.
First Editions, have been and almost always will be, the worst deals out there. Basically no added benefit regardless of manufacturer.

Sponsored

BadAss bronco dude

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
superduty.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We recently received communication for our Bronco allocation for the month of September. This could be helpful for you regardless of where you purchased your Bronco to get an idea on production flow.

To Recap

26 - Initial Allocation (+2 Mannequin Units)
43 - Second Allocation
5 - August production of First Editions (scheduled this week)
30 - September production (+1 mannequin unit)
107 Production commitment in total.

So we've received 104 of our 203 total retail orders allocated to us +3 stock/mannequin units.

That leaves 99 units of production left for the month of October and November in 2021. This makes sense with the increasing production rate of the plant and I've been reassured that we will get our entire 2021 allocation estimate production in 2021.

The final 3 months of production are going to be very FE heavy. We have 42 First Editions and have 9 total produced up until this point. So if you have sasquatch/lux package and not first edition, my uneducated guess is that the chances of your vehicle being produced is slim as a 2021 compared to another lower trim without those options. They are going to need to allocate a lot of those commodities to the FEs that need to be built. I've also been told if you are FE no need to worry about yours being produced in 2021, it will get built.
So question... If they were producing 200 vehicles per week wouldn't the month of September likely to have 800-ish vehicles produced...? I'm just saying...

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This makes what my dealer has told me make sense. Even though I am a late reservation (11/28) I still have a chance of making the '21 allocation due to my build not being a Squatch or lux. The only thing holding mine back is the MIC top. (ordered 3/15, Base 2dr 2.3l manual velocity blue). My dealer has 95 allocations for '21 out of 200+ orders. Worst case, I am looking at next Spring. My daily driver is an '08 Mercedes C350 with 160,000 miles that I want to give to my son if there is anything left of it.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they are at least 200 per shift... not week.

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is great! Does anyone know when they switch to MY22 for those that reserved late, like me? I reserved in Oct 19th. My reservation went to order on Feb 3rd 21. Sorry if this question was asked else where. My dealer has only told me that I should not be getting a 2023 my.
They are going to build '21s right up to December.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My current plan is to stay at PC 10 through next week and the September scheduling in a few weeks. If I don’t make the August or September cut—or if something truly compelling comes out about 2022 before then—I am going to move to PC 99.
Sponsored