dburke1203

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys! I have noticed that when I am at highway speeds, my bronco seems to shake a lot. It isn't shaking in the steering wheel at all (very minimal at least). I feel it more in my seat and can see all my other seats shaking like crazy. The weird thing is that it comes and goes. Sometimes I feel only a little bit of shaking, but a lot of times I will feel a good amount of shaking and it gets pretty annoying. Is this normal for a soft top?
Sponsored

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would take it to the dealer and see if they can reproduce it

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could be a wheel out of balance

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m thinking checking wheel balance and lug nut torque right off the bat. My soft top Bronc doesn’t do that at all. Been on a couple of 500 mile road trips and haven’t experienced anything like that

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same as everyone else, my 4 door soft top does not do that and I have 13,000 miles on mine. Have the balance on all four wheels checked.

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a similar problem recently after taking mine through the mud. The shake was really freakin bad. Fixed it by power washing the dried mud out of the wheels and all the sticks, mud, rocks out of the area between the front bash plate. Not sure if you have dirt/mud on the wheels or stuck inside the bash plate but if so, that might be an easy place to start.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey guys! I have noticed that when I am at highway speeds, my bronco seems to shake a lot. It isn't shaking in the steering wheel at all (very minimal at least). I feel it more in my seat and can see all my other seats shaking like crazy. The weird thing is that it comes and goes. Sometimes I feel only a little bit of shaking, but a lot of times I will feel a good amount of shaking and it gets pretty annoying. Is this normal for a soft top?
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this on my end.
Sponsored