Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How much profit are you expecting?
$10-15k more or less, I'm not expecting $20k+ like a friend of mine that sold his C8. I'd prefer the dealer to just cash me out to get the truck in their inventory (if that's possible) so I don't have to do much work lol.
Sponsored

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm so jealous! I asked about being on a FE waitlist on day 1 back in July. I just missed out on the FE reservation window. (Of course, no luck when it came to the wait list idea)

Still, I would not worry about the resale value unless you are a collector. Just get the one you want, and drive the $%%^# out of it!

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

$10-15k more or less, I'm not expecting $20k+ like a friend of mine that sold his C8. I'd prefer the dealer to just cash me out to get the truck in their inventory (if that's possible) so I don't have to do much work lol.
Ok cool! Just curious...

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I would pass on FE to your grandkids.

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Think the Lightning Blue will be more desirable? I'm on the fence on what color to get my FE, I'm probably going to flip it asap
Think the Lightning Blue will be more desirable? I'm on the fence on what color to get my FE, I'm probably going to flip it asap
i do think it will be. Itā€™s THE only unique color offered. And although the navy interior May be rarer than the black interior based on the fact that it clashes with many of the colors, I think the black interior will end up holding more value for the same reason...itā€™s THE only unique interior to the FE vs all other trims.

Sponsored

don1n

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i do think it will be. Itā€™s THE only unique color offered. And although the navy interior May be rarer than the black interior based on the fact that it clashes with many of the colors, I think the black interior will end up holding more value for the same reason...itā€™s THE only unique interior to the FE vs all other trims.
Yeah thatā€™s the combo I went with, Lightning blue and black interior. That navy interior is hideous. I MAY end up keeping the car though. But for the same money I could get a 964 like Iā€™ve always wanted AND a 2018-2019 Honda Insight to daily....

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah thatā€™s the combo I went with, Lightning blue and black interior. That navy interior is hideous. I MAY end up keeping the car though. But for the same money I could get a 964 like Iā€™ve always wanted AND a 2018-2019 Honda Insight to daily....
Iā€™m going to keep mine for sure. Btw, everyone should check their build with the dealer. Double check. I just asked my dealer to make sure I wasnā€™t priority code 99 for the 2022 MY and he confirmed I was code 19. However, when he sent me the screenshot to confirm that my code was 19, I noticed that my bronco was ordered with navy pier Interior rather than black!! Had I not checked, the wrong interior would have been delivered. Come on Ford/Ford dealers!

don1n

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would totally be getting a lightning blue FE with the all black interior if i could
Iā€™ll sell you mine šŸ˜
Iā€™m going to keep mine for sure. Btw, everyone should check their build with the dealer. Double check. I just asked my dealer to make sure I wasnā€™t priority code 99 for the 2022 MY and he confirmed I was code 19. However, when he sent me the screenshot to confirm that my code was 19, I noticed that my bronco was ordered with navy pier Interior rather than black!! Had I not checked, the wrong interior would have been delivered. Come on Ford/Ford dealers!
Yeah, I triple checked my order because Miami lol.

Cur

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For my 2-door FE I'm getting Cyber Orange with black interior, but I haven't decided on my 4-door FE yet. It will be either Cactus Gray with the ugly Navy Pier interior so I can get it sooner, or Area 51 with black interior, or Lightning Blue with black interior.
Sponsored