Sponsored

Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those with aftermarket wheels who want to replace the basic hub cap with something that fits the OEM Bronco logo:

I am working on a variety of designs but here are a couple examples.

Here is the original for example:
Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1683029904083

My First Design:
Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1683030935789

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1683029989266

Here is a more radical "retro" design. I kind of love it but also really like the more normal "star" design, not to mention it wont require removal to take the wheel off (not a huge deal)

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1683030070527

Here are side views with each of my designs. One "deep dish" (back right). And three star designs, one taller, one flatter, and one more boxy (back left)
Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1683030218285

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1683030270277

I doubt these are plug and play with other aftermarket wheels but the logic is the same, if you got calipers and CAD you can whip them up easily! I can share details about how I designed the hub interface.

Last edited:

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want some dishes for my BD Steelies!

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6-139.7mm or 6-5.5″
I meant for the hub cap itself, not the bolt pattern for the wheel. For example, my Black Rhino Wheel hub caps have 3 small bolts (and 3 fake bolts to make it look like 6) to fasten the hub cab to the wheel center. For me that is 3 6.5mm holes on a 121.75ish mm circle (measured with calipers)

Last edited:

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Didn't like the way my spare tire cover flapped around the camera. I tried using a rubber gasket that I picked up at Ace, but it fell off pretty quickly somewhere along the way, so I printed a cap to hold it in place. It fits really snuggly, if not maybe a little too tight.
Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1000020504

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1000020505

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So I got the two Rockworkx thumbscrew bolts to use on the rear windows because on the 2DR, the bolts are kinda annoying to get to since they are right behind the rollbar. The thumbscrews are just a little too big to fit into the "dimple" on the window, so I 3D printed new "washers" that mimic the original bolt's profile.
Works perfect and now it will be a 2 min job to remove the windows.

1704247262912-jpeg.jpg

1704247339729-jpeg.jpg

1704247388225-jpeg.jpg

1704247421710-jpeg.jpg

The shadow makes it look like the thumbscrew sticks out further that it really does. It is just about flush with the window.

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm so jealous of the mod top, I'd love to be able to remove my hardtop windows!

I have been not buying a 3d printer for at least 2 years, and have thought about one for a lot longer. Its mostly down to price, since I'd rather get a good one from the start rather than buy a few cheapos. I would also like to get a 3D scanner, eventually, so it seems like I'd end up spending a grand one way or the other. *sigh*

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Didn't feel like spending $400 on the M2M medicine cabinet, but wanted to be able to keep some stuff hidden in the tailgate and keep it from being able to fall behind the tailgate, so I 3D printed some dividers to create a stash spot. It was too big for my printer to do in one go, so I had to break them into two sections, but that also made it easier to squeeze into the opening. The camera & brake light wires put enough pressure to press them forward against the front side to keep them from moving around.

I may go with velcro on the cover later on, but for now, I'm just keeping 1 of the 3 clips in place. It's still pretty secure but relatively easy to open and still looks stock.

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1704247421710-jpe

I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. I took it for a short drive and didn't notice any rattles, and that was without anything in them to weight them down.

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't feel like spending $400 on the M2M medicine cabinet, but wanted to be able to keep some stuff hidden in the tailgate and keep it from being able to fall behind the tailgate, so I 3D printed some dividers to create a stash spot. It was too big for my printer to do in one go, so I had to break them into two sections, but that also made it easier to squeeze into the opening. The camera & brake light wires put enough pressure to press them forward against the front side to keep them from moving around.

I may go with velcro on the cover later on, but for now, I'm just keeping 1 of the 3 clips in place. It's still pretty secure but relatively easy to open and still looks stock.

1704996501512.jpeg

I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. I took it for a short drive and didn't notice any rattles, and that was without anything in them to weight them down.
you gonna make a door too? well done!

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

isaacfinnegan

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1704996501512.jpeg

Fantastic!!! This is something I've been wanting to do. I'm working on making the grill easier to take off without breaking. Currently trying a solution with magnets.
Haven't gotten to this part yet. Share the 3d files?

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Fantastic!!! This is something I've been wanting to do. I'm working on making the grill easier to take off without breaking. Currently trying a solution with magnets.
Haven't gotten to this part yet. Share the 3d files?
Here are the STL files:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6429432

I just removed the top and bottom metal tabs and left the one on in the middle. Seems to work pretty well for holding the panel on without being too hard to pop off either.

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander/Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Didn't like the way my spare tire cover flapped around the camera. I tried using a rubber gasket that I picked up at Ace, but it fell off pretty quickly somewhere along the way, so I printed a cap to hold it in place. It fits really snuggly, if not maybe a little too tight.
Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1704997708951

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. 1704997708951
I was thinking of doing something similar. Any chance of sharing the STL or design?
Sponsored