Sponsored

Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was thinking of doing something similar. Any chance of sharing the STL or design?
This is the final version that I ended up using. It made it on multiple highway trips and through a car wash in place and unscathed, so I think I'll stick with it. I just push it on as far as it will go.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6443738
Sponsored

Justjoe

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple planes, a couple bikes, a couple cars
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a Prusa printer and print some things, but I don’t know squat about creating my own designs. I would LOVE to create a cover for the GOAT control knob (so my dog doesn’t step on it and shift the transmission).

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a Prusa printer and print some things, but I don’t know squat about creating my own designs. I would LOVE to create a cover for the GOAT control knob (so my dog doesn’t step on it and shift the transmission).
Best way to learn is to just get started. I use OnShape cad. It runs in your browser and is pretty easy to learn. They even have a free version for personal projects.

https://www.onshape.com/en/why-onshape

After you make your design, just export the model as an STL file that you can open in the printer software.

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander/Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I use Tinkercad, free and pretty easy to learn

Sponsored

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my contribution: Bronco Recovery Rope Cleats (STL files on Thingiverse)

These cleats lock into the child seat latch system, and is how I store my recovery rope. All of my recovery gear packs well, except for the kinetic recovery rope. They are stiff and take up a lot of space in a bag. I couldn’t find a good way to store the ends, so just use a couple of Velcro straps.

Printed using ASA to handle warm temps a little better.

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. IMG_9047

isaacfinnegan

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is my contribution: Bronco Recovery Rope Cleats (STL files on Thingiverse)

These cleats lock into the child seat latch system, and is how I store my recovery rope. All of my recovery gear packs well, except for the kinetic recovery rope. They are stiff and take up a lot of space in a bag. I couldn’t find a good way to store the ends, so just use a couple of Velcro straps.

Printed using ASA to handle warm temps a little better.

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. IMG_9047
Great idea! I have mine in the storage under the cargo, but it doesn't fit will. Share the STL files?

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great idea! I have mine in the storage under the cargo, but it doesn't fit will. Share the STL files?
The link to the STL files is in the top line of my post above.

If you improve on the design, let me know! After getting the latch dimensions just right and working through some printer issues, I was happy when it all worked and moved on. Someone with some fresh creativity might come up with some great ideas.

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Didn't feel like spending $400 on the M2M medicine cabinet, but wanted to be able to keep some stuff hidden in the tailgate and keep it from being able to fall behind the tailgate, so I 3D printed some dividers to create a stash spot. It was too big for my printer to do in one go, so I had to break them into two sections, but that also made it easier to squeeze into the opening. The camera & brake light wires put enough pressure to press them forward against the front side to keep them from moving around.

I may go with velcro on the cover later on, but for now, I'm just keeping 1 of the 3 clips in place. It's still pretty secure but relatively easy to open and still looks stock.

1704996501512.jpeg

I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. I took it for a short drive and didn't notice any rattles, and that was without anything in them to weight them down.
I started printing these...one is 24 hours, the other 36. Is that how long it took you to print them? I may have to try a different slicer or other settings.

First one looks great though, Thanks!

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I started printing these...one is 24 hours, the other 36. Is that how long it took you to print them? I may have to try a different slicer or other settings.

First one looks great though, Thanks!
Yeah, I think that was about where it was with my normal print settings.
I was able to adjust some things around and got it down to 16.5 and 26 hours.

Sponsored

KT_bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect Cargo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SkiSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I think that was about where it was with my normal print settings.
I was able to adjust some things around and got it down to 16.5 and 26 hours.
My print installed, Thanks!

IMG_4203.jpeg

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dashcam mount because adhesive won't stick to the plastic and the cable kept forcing the camera to be unlevel [ STL on Thingiverse ]

Blanking plate for the accessory hitch 4-pin mount [ STL on Thingiverse ]

Cap for the socket wrench so the metal end isn't slapping against expensive glass [ STL on Thangs because Thingiverse keeps hiding it ]

Deeper, wider tray for the console [ STL on Thingiverse ]

And my current work-in-progress, snowbrush mounts for the back seats [ STL on Thingiverse ]

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. IMG_4203

Ford Bronco Show me your 3D printed accessories. 3D Prints for Bronco Enthusiasts. IMG_4203

I would buy the trailer hitch blank cover and the rear camera mount....you selling?

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would buy the trailer hitch blank cover and the rear camera mount....you selling?
PM me and I'll send a set off to you. Looks like you have private messages disabled.
I need to tweak the design on the hitch blank, mine fell off at some point.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I keep gett "you do not have permission" when I try to dm you.
Sponsored