First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Base2mansquatch is it. My final decision (at least until B&P comes out...).
Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Butting in...

I was going to try and get 37s immediately, but I could wait until I need to replace the 35s and hopefully a small body lift will be available to clear the 37s.
I'm thinking of a level kit and a small puck lift to ditch the extended bump stops.

Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
V6 auto badlands for me. Not worth it to pay the extra $2500 for wheels and tires.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was Badlands MT all the way but now the BD ManSquatch could fill all my wants. Until B&P is out and I can accurately price everything, I have no idea which way I will fall. Basically if the Price difference is small enough, I will stick with the Badlands and earlier delivery. If I can save enough money, I will take the delay and get a BD ManSquatch. My reservation was pretty early day 2 so I figure I am late Summer/early Fall '21 delivery before a delay.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in...i started on manual 2dr badlands and I was gonna DIY squatch it. Ford just saved me the time and money! Dont understand why selling me the same badlands w/squatch tires and flairs would take 6mo tho? Whatever man...i talked the talk and now I'm gonna walk the ?‍♂

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think a manual transmission with front and rear lockers and 35s all from the factory is going to be just too much for me to resist. That’s just one big bowl of awesome sauce. Only mod I’ll need to make is to swap out the wide flares for the skinny ones!

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure I'm going to do it. I'll have to compare the final final prices from Build and Price to see which is the better value: BaseManSquatch vs. stripped down Black Diamond.
This is exactly the calculus I was doing in my head. If my memory serves, Squatch is $5k on the base and $4500 on Black Diamond. So MSRP will be about $2500 MORE for a stripped BD than for a BaseManSquatch. A Squatched BD will be $7,000 more than a BaseManSquatch! That $7k gets you rock rails, bash plates, bumpers, aux switches, and washout interior. I just can’t give money away like that. As much as I would like to get Mid and a better color, I just don’t think I can turn down the BaseManSquatch deal. I bet the aftermarket will supply superior steel parts for less money anyway. I do intend to wheel mine.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That was always the assumption. If Sasquatch was previously stated to be Auto-only, and the price was say $4500, then that $4500 included the Auto, it wasn't that you pay $4500 plus the $2000 for the Auto. You are right, that would then double-up some of the pricing of what Sasq offers on the higher trims that already have certain of those features if that's how they structured it. But, I believe the Sasq will vary on trim based on what add'l features need to be added to check all the Sasquatch boxes. It will be the most on a Base, and be much less on a Badlands because it already has most of those components as standard. Same for Trims that have Auto Standard, you cannot expect that package to cost the same when it adds less and less as the trims go up.
I don’t think so. Take a look at the pricing survey. Outer Banks comes with auto and Sasquatch is still a $5000 upgrade. Black Diamond is $4500 and Badlands is $2500, so you get some credit on the upgraded parts, but not a lot.
Up until today, if the B&P was out and you selected to add the Sasquatch, it would have forced the additional add-on of the auto. You can see this in effect when selecting Lead Foot Grey on an F150. It forces the mid package. Same idea.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going with the 2.7L ... so unless they offer a manual with that (which would also help me save some money)... it ain't happening

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I’m in. Was going with a manual BD noSquatch. If the Squatch was more reasonably priced on BD, I’d do that, but I think the survey indicated still $4500 on BD. The BaseManSquatch is just looking like too good a deal. If I can add seat heaters a la carte, that will be awesome. Not pumped about the colors available on base, but man, it is a smoking value.
Not crazy about colors either but im going to wrap it anyway,im going manual sasquatch if i dont like it there will be a bunch of autos around and mine will be so bad ass that i wont lose much on it.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you 18.8% are why we won’t get B&P in September huh? This calls for a lifetime ban.
Ford Bronco Show of hands. Who’s going Mansquatch or not? Vote in poll 6DB7D954-CDFC-48DB-A908-EAA92C721FD8

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is exactly the calculus I was doing in my head. If my memory serves, Squatch is $5k on the base and $4500 on Black Diamond. So MSRP will be about $2500 MORE for a stripped BD than for a BaseManSquatch. A Squatched BD will be $7,000 more than a BaseManSquatch! That $7k gets you rock rails, bash plates, bumpers, aux switches, and washout interior. I just can’t give money away like that. As much as I would like to get Mid and a better color, I just don’t think I can turn down the BaseManSquatch deal. I bet the aftermarket will supply superior steel parts for less money anyway. I do intend to wheel mine.
I had been wanting to do that analysis. I'll really have to look at what you get for the $2500 on a stripped Black Diamond. I don't personally care about the vinyl seats. I might even prefer cloth. I like the better bumpers, bash plates, rails. My favorite wheels across the trims are the Black Diamond wheels. I actively don't like the Sasquatch wheels. My favorite color is Cactus Gray which isn't available on BaseManSquatch. The Sasquatch looks so good though. Hmm...

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit: And 35" tires are so dang expensive come time to replace them.
Your homework assignment is to determine the price difference between comparable 33's and 35's.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As someone who just fixed rusted trans cooler lines for the 2nd time on my 96 bronco with 199,852 miles, I am going from Black Diamond with the hopes of a front locker to BaseManSquatch. Im undecided on tops since i want the whole thing open on sides but shaded. The only way to do that is with soft top or modular top.
Sponsored